Reviews for Memento Vivere
Recreszix chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
This is delicious in all the right ways. Please, find it in your heart to finish it- or better yet, publish it.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY! ...Please.
Amy chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
Will you update soon?
dramalover21 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Glad to hear that you haven't abandoned this story. It's too good to just sit on the shelf and gather dust, ;)

Can't wait for an update!
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 10 . 4/3/2010
Sweet! _

I look forward to the next chapter, seeing as how good it's gotten so far.

Laurence is interesting. Certainly not the most I've had the pleasure of being introduced to, but not the least either...

Just enough to be captivating!

yeah...

Good luck!

{ImmortalIncarnate}
browneyedcolly chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
:D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
plz update! this is one of the best stories i have encountered here and i'm surprised at the lack of reviews. :)
DELETED ACCOUNT 10212019 chapter 10 . 8/3/2009
An interesting chapter. Sorry I didn't review when it first came out-I was busy. Anyway, I can't wait to see the next installment. You're certainly one of the better writers on fictionpress, and your story is very enjoyable. Update when you can!
GaIn chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
Awesome story. I love the style too, and also the chapter names. Then again, I'm a sucker for good chapter names because I can never think of anything halfway decent myself. lol Anyway, it's been an amazing ride so far. I'd love to read more.
4EyesthatMesmerize chapter 10 . 6/24/2009
HELL YEAH A KICK TO THE GROIN

that's what I'm talkign about!

haha, finally Violet got a pair, and kicked his XD

I really liked James' character and his effect on Laurence.

The copycat serial killer is an interesting turn of events; it could be a whole array of suspects (both human or vampire).

Of course I loved laurence's reaction to twilight, and his repetoire with violet on the whole sexual harrasment and scowling moments.

Love3 this line: "His conversation with James left an unsavory taste in Laurence’s tongue, perhaps it was his guilt, a reminder from his subconscious that there were things not meant to be forgotten."

I wasn't too sure what you meant by this: "She was kind just as she was cruel. She could mend just as fast as she could break and shatter-loving and hating, hating and loving, all the same to her. She would crush her lips against him all the while tantalizing at her saliva having poison to put him to sleep. Laurence would have swallowed every drop of it." so please explain.

you did a great job with complex flavors of emotions and situations. The story is coming together while leaving room for growth (if that made sense).

Enjoyed it much :D

Keep on kicking ass homeslice
dramalover21 chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
Amazing update! I'm glad we got to see a little bit of somewhat real feelings from Laurence at the end. It was cool also to learn about his past with Rosemary. But I have a question, although I'm not sure if you'll be able to answer it (maybe you'll explain it in further chapters?), did Laurence kill Rosemary then? Or did he just drink from her? I get excited with cliffhangers, *blurts out* but I'm not sure if I'm happy that you made one at the end bc this update was a really long wait. *covers mouth when I realize I really just made a complaint* But THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING! I had feared that you had given up on this wonderful story! Look forward to the next chapter!

Ever your faithful reader,

dramalover21
AliceRose27 chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
I'm so happy you updated! I loved it, another great chapter. I don't feel that it was rushed at all. I can't wait for more!
Rosey-Blue chapter 10 . 6/5/2009
*Gasps* whose blood? WHOSE BLOOD!

LOL

great chapter.
m r s . w r i t i n g chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
-loves-
m r s . w r i t i n g chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
You have left me in an uncomfortable situation. I love your style, completely and utterly, but also, to the point where I envy you. You make me want to go back and rewrite all my works. :X - Kitty P.S. I love it.
Soulwax chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
once again another great chapter. keep it up
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »