Reviews for Roses on Tombstones
seoulsister chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
This was beautiful.

Sad, but beautiful.

At first, I had no idea what was going on. I was like, "WHAT IS THAT PLACE?" Slow-nes...

But whatever. It was great...
Perfectly Paradox chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Wow. I really do love the way you word things. My favorite part is probably, "He tasted like snow. My arms rose to twine around his neck like a needy tomato plant." Great descriptive and unique details. The part where she tells him off was a bit harsh. And the part where he kisses her 3 weeks later is kind of random, but that's the beauty in telling a story right? It doesn't have to be realistic. :D OH! I noticed that you used the word "peace" as in a "peaceful feeling" for the word "piece" as in a piece of hair. But other than that, keep writing chiquita! If you have some time, I'd appreciate your opinion on my short story "The Significance of Cheese Graters," whereas I respect your views as a writer. Anywho! Happy writing!
Katenheimer chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Very beautiful. I couldn't find anything wrong or anything I didn't like. I thought it all flowed well, and the story was very interesting. I especially liked the ending-surprising but very refreshing. :) Great job!
miscellanea chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I think this is your most beautifully written piece. It has it's humorous parts but still succeeds to maintain a serious tone. Long enough to satisfy and short enough to raise questions and imagination. Your descriptions are wonderful and all in all it was woven together very seamlessly. Que jealous glare... You rock.