Reviews for Forbidden feeling
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
"I'd call you, I'dn't say anything" "I called you, I didn't say"

"looks for be loved"... to be loved

"jealous for the lovers"... jealous of the

I like this, it's an interesting point of view about love & lonliness & is very true.
Averybarbarian chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I love it! You have come to understand what love is and the importance of sometimes being lonely. I really like the whole thing! But the one line in the chores stuck out the most “it's called love, baby, it's called selfish love.” Love in and of itself is not selfish it is selfless to every extent. What is selfish is lust. Unfortunately too many people within today’s society do not fully comprehend or understand the difference they go for what “feels good” not being lonely. But Yes! One day the person who you will truly love will walk with you. It may not be the person you want right now but then again the person you want may not be the person you need. The person you need will make the times of loneliness worthwhile because then you will be truly grateful for this person and by that time you will be able to understand yourself enough to know what you need. Wonderfully written! I would love to hear that sung! If you ever put it up on youtube or do a cd or something like that let me know. Take care and Keep writing! )
Penny Leigh chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
It is really heart felt. The feeling is very real indeed. How it is discribed must be a very painful thing to have to go through.
Anna Raffaella chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
wow, this is so nice... it really inspired to write a scene for my book

i was totally blocked, and then i read this.

and for reviewin my story
person is gone chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Interesting, this seems more like a poem than a song in general... but I liked it, liked the meaning and especially the well-summarised last two lines (those just fit awesomely). It's just a shame about a few language mistakes mixed in... like in the chorus: "everybody looks for be loved" can't be said like that, I'm assuming you're meaning, "everybody looks to be loved" or "everybody wants to be loved", etc. ...

Apart from those, a good poem-song
Qzie chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
That sounds just like one of my best friends... she's this major drama queen (love her anyways) who absolutely needs alone time, otherwise she turns into this right little... *cough* But I digress.

For a subject that is usually portrayed as immensely sad, you did a great job turning it around so it's not as sad. Major kudos. :) Chat later. -Qzie
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
I really like this. The ending is very nice, very powerful words. I think that I can really relate to this, it's just so true of some people and I'm sure that there is someone waiting for everyone.

Keep it up.

Thanks for reviewing my work.