Reviews for this is

Thongs like your mother

I said no"

Peace out.
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 17 . 6/18/2008
Once again, you're an awesome writer. It's pure feeling and thought, no extra lines. AWESOME. I'm sorry that you're going through this, and I hope things get better.
deletethisaccountplease9 chapter 17 . 6/18/2008
WOW! Awesomely Amazing! :D By the way I love the symmetry in the whole thing. 17 words per... thing (lol don't know what it is, but closest is a haiku) and 17 lets call them chapters. Just perfect (I love that sort of thing).

Aside from that, I am truly sorry you have to go through losing whoever it is your losing. It is just about the worst situation in the entire world. Just... please don't commit suicide. Think of it this way, life may be a f*cking b*tch, but if this is the worst that this hell of an existence can put you up to, then the rest of your life is going to be smooth sailing. At least I hope that is what will happen... heh I REALLY hope that is what will happen. I do think you got it right in the last one. Love can never really die, even if you want it to so that all the pain stops. *sigh* hang in there, pain cant last forever.
socks-lost chapter 17 . 6/18/2008
Wow, its really good, all of it, depressing but really good. I love how you can make short things have all the meaning in the world, tell exactly how you feel without being straight up i guess is what im tring to say. I'm sorry you feel all of that, even though you probably don't one the sympathy or whatever you wanna call it. Hope things get better!
Rock Music is my Muse chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
Wow. I really sorry about whatever your going through right now, I hope things get better soon. Writing is by far the best for of therapy.
deletethisaccountplease9 chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
Wow... one word describes my feeling toward this piece: LOVE! Oh my god you cant even describe how awesome I think this is. I must say, you beautifully and successfuly have summed up at least 90% of all my thoughts over the past 3 weeks. Hell, add in one about regret, and another about hopelessness and that IS my mind. Im sure there is a story behind this one. As I've said before, you get whatever is on your mind onto paper beautifully. Anyway, keep it up, great job. (heh this is why I have you on an alert)