Reviews for Variations of Life :: Book II of A Maid's Tale::
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
I just loved this it was amazing! You are an amazing wrighter. Keep up the good work. I was just wondering if there is more to the story or if this it. Would you plese let me know if there is more or not. I would really love to read more.
TheSweetAngel18 chapter 23 . 9/4/2012
ohh this is such a great story! i do hope that you continue adding to it! :D

take care!
XxSiennaxX chapter 23 . 9/13/2010
I really enjoyed this story, are you planning on adding any more to it?

There is one inconsistency I'd like to point out or have clarified - in book 1 you stated that werewolves were only allowed to have one child/son per family (mother, father, one child) and that there weren't any cases of female werewolves being born. You explained that females were born human, but Aramis' cousin has triplets and it was treated as normal, what would have happened if there were two or three boys? Also how could they be cousins? - this would also involve more than one child in the family
Unknown Sorrow chapter 23 . 10/14/2009
This better not be the last chapter... Cause I want to know what happens next! Awesomeness! Keep writing, please!
JBrooke chapter 23 . 8/20/2009
I love this story and even though it seems as though it might end soon I hope there are several more chapter to go )
groundhog591 chapter 23 . 8/20/2009
Aw...so good! I love happy reunions :)
Annabel Wynters chapter 23 . 8/20/2009
AH! Is that the end? I say that now you need a story for Thomas when he's all grown up! Find a maid for himself! Lol

Really happy chapter btw. I really liked that last line that Cassie said.
pinkeclipse chapter 23 . 8/19/2009
thanks so much for the update!
Lady of Confusion chapter 23 . 8/19/2009
YAY! UPDATE ASAP!
Hermy chapter 22 . 8/19/2009
I've been reading the main story and this sequel the whole night... X_X took me 4-5 hours finishing off the main story and another 2-3 hours to read this. Damn you're GOOD!
AlisLuvsU chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
This couple is so cute. It really makes me happy when I read a story and the main couple is so...compatible. Like even though one is grouchy and the other one is happy some way it works and thus makes the reader(me) happy. :) They're so adorable! Keep writing!

p.s. I loved the line where Aramis tells Cassie "Let's play real, wild wolves. This alpha orders you...ect. So CUTE! AH!
pinkeclipse chapter 22 . 4/27/2009
YAY! thanks for the chapter i loved it!
The Beauty of Lies chapter 22 . 4/27/2009
loved it.

upodate soon plz.
Annabel Wynters chapter 22 . 4/25/2009
:D I still say it needs more chapters, But I loved this one! I'm happy for Alexander.
chocochip7 chapter 22 . 4/24/2009
oh my how long has it been since i've had the chance to read this story O.o

well it was a sweet filler, i just can't wait for mona to get back to alexander :)
127 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »