Reviews for Being with You
J.V.S chapter 1 . 2/15
sooo good...
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I loved this! I love cliches and I still find myself coming to you when I need to read a good old fashioned cliche!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Loved it
guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Awwww! I've read this a dozen times but never been able to review. Just wanted to tell you that this is my happy one-shot story, as in I was having a bad day and now I'm filled with happy gooey feelings inside.
Zayrix chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I really enjoyed Larissa's character. You don't see many of her in stories.
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Aww. Lovely.
silentvoiceshout chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
phew! so relieved wid d ending...thought he would leave her and go back to Bree..ya wud have been cliched ,,,,thank god!it didn't happen that way...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
AWWWWW! LOVED IT! PLEASE WRIT MORE ONE SHOTS LIKE THIS ONE
displacedfemale chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This had a fair bit of drama in it and almost as many cliches as your AN had me anticipating!

I'm not going to lie, I'm not sure I could be as reasonable and understanding as Larissa was, if my boyfriend had told someone that "[he] loved [me] but not the same way [he] loved ..." I'd be beyond mad, to me the lesser comes first in that phrase.
cassie chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I loved it...!
Usually I dont read oneshots..but THIS WAS AWESOME..!
Gosh, I wish I haD someone like brandon in my life .
Anyway, fantastic fiction
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Awww! So cute! Eek! I love it. Psyching people out is awesome. :P
kismet chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
it was one of your more melancholy oneshots, but nonetheless spectacular.
and 'twas yummy, too :)
mishalfati chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
So cunning you are with your deliciously misleading summary. Loved it! Best couple eva.
TamikaT chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
AWWWWW, I love it! Great story! Larissa was very understanding, but it worked out best for her in the end because Brandon got to see just how much she really cared about him. I mean how many girls do you know that will accept the fact that their boyfriend may love another girl and willing give him the okay to pursue that girl. Thus, putting all of her feelings aside so that he can be happy even if she is not the one to make him so. She tried to give him up twice and then she even gave the other girl the go ahead to take him. That is a very strong or crazy lady. Brandon was great too. He may have handled things that wrong way at first but at least he took the time to see how he really wanted. I love this story! Please keep writing!
eslover chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Really well written, I felt that emotion right there with her in the library. I thought the dialogue from the intro was him talking to her at some point in the future after they break up for some unforeseen reason, and had been trying to figure out how they were going to break-up when they both seemed so happy. Then that scene in the library happened and I thought, now what?! Glad it turned out working out between them!
211 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »