Reviews for Being with You
annayh44 chapter 1 . 11/4
Thank God Brandon you choose Larisaa it would definitely hurt if u had Choose Bree. I am so happy Man I really really love this storyyyyy,..its best best
somersaultkick chapter 1 . 10/18
Aw so sweet
J.V.S chapter 1 . 2/15
sooo good...
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I loved this! I love cliches and I still find myself coming to you when I need to read a good old fashioned cliche!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Loved it
guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Awwww! I've read this a dozen times but never been able to review. Just wanted to tell you that this is my happy one-shot story, as in I was having a bad day and now I'm filled with happy gooey feelings inside.
Zayrix chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I really enjoyed Larissa's character. You don't see many of her in stories.
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
Aww. Lovely.
silentvoiceshout chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
phew! so relieved wid d ending...thought he would leave her and go back to Bree..ya wud have been cliched ,,,,thank god!it didn't happen that way...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
displacedfemale chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This had a fair bit of drama in it and almost as many cliches as your AN had me anticipating!

I'm not going to lie, I'm not sure I could be as reasonable and understanding as Larissa was, if my boyfriend had told someone that "[he] loved [me] but not the same way [he] loved ..." I'd be beyond mad, to me the lesser comes first in that phrase.
cassie chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I loved it...!
Usually I dont read oneshots..but THIS WAS AWESOME..!
Gosh, I wish I haD someone like brandon in my life .
Anyway, fantastic fiction
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Awww! So cute! Eek! I love it. Psyching people out is awesome. :P
kismet chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
it was one of your more melancholy oneshots, but nonetheless spectacular.
and 'twas yummy, too :)
mishalfati chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
So cunning you are with your deliciously misleading summary. Loved it! Best couple eva.
213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »