Reviews for Being with You
Black-Rose-Upon-Thorn chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
wow, lol. This is seriously the best one-shot i've ever read on fictionpress. Keep up the good work! This is going straight to my favourites.
flyingbikinis chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Wow I loved this! Didn't strike me as overly cliche because you pulled it off so well. And I love Larissa! She's such a strong person. Awesome job :D
wistful-ambtions chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
aw! that was just complete awwness!
veautiful chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
wow, larissa's so understanding :c love it :)
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
sweet like honey
MiScHiEvOuS sMiLeS chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
aw yeah it's a cliche but it's so cute! - good job!

-MiScHiEvOuS sMiLeS
queen-of-the-sand-castle chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Oh. My. God.

I think I'm gonna cry.

This was so infinitely sweet! There were some misplaced words that threw me for a loop, but other than that, this story was incredible. So. Cute!

Great job! This so goes on my Fav list!
asurana chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I don't think this was cliche, not at all. In fact, I was expecting Brandon to break her heart, and Larissa to end up with Kirk, haha. THAT would've been cliche. But this? Not really. I mean, sure, Brandon being the rich, arrogant male is a bit cliche.. but what's a romance without some cliche? Boring, that's what it is. XD

So good job! I like this a lot, and I'm really, really proud of Brandon as a character. Not many guys would be able to figure out that they love their current girlfriend more, so that's pretty impressive. Keep up the good work!
Strangely Natural chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Charming, sad and sweet, hope it wins.
Incurable Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Aw...that was really cute. I'm not really into cliche stuff, but you have to give yourself credit, because this was far from it. The story and the characters were very realistic. I loved Larissa for her courage. And I also liked how you didn't end it all neat and tidy. There are feelings that can never be erased, and I'm glad that you addressed that in your story. Thank you for this. Keep writing! )
Random Person chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
ASDFJKL;Twas great! The only critisism I have though is where you wrote:“Your masculinity outstands me,” I said, laughing lightly. - - - I think you meant astounds me not outstands - not sure though but like I said...yeah...rambling, moving on.

Otherwise. Fabulous ;]Keep up ze good work, ne?
virgo-valentina chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
This story was really well written and I really enjpyed this one-shot

!
mitsukii chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
AWH :D:D:D:D

dats one cute one-shot

lol i want sumone like Brandon

and in a way i dnt )
AWWWWW chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
that was KAWAII!

I loved that!
CrossMyHeart chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
AWW! its so CUTE!

i seriously thought you were going to leave it at the whole he-loves-Bree-more-than-Larissa thing. that would suck though, because i have that sort of thing in one of my stories but i cant bring myself to put it up. too sad.

BUT YAY! HAPPY ENDING!