Reviews for Being with You
MiScHiEvOuS sMiLeS chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
aw yeah it's a cliche but it's so cute! - good job!

-MiScHiEvOuS sMiLeS
queen-of-the-sand-castle chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Oh. My. God.

I think I'm gonna cry.

This was so infinitely sweet! There were some misplaced words that threw me for a loop, but other than that, this story was incredible. So. Cute!

Great job! This so goes on my Fav list!
asurana chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I don't think this was cliche, not at all. In fact, I was expecting Brandon to break her heart, and Larissa to end up with Kirk, haha. THAT would've been cliche. But this? Not really. I mean, sure, Brandon being the rich, arrogant male is a bit cliche.. but what's a romance without some cliche? Boring, that's what it is. XD

So good job! I like this a lot, and I'm really, really proud of Brandon as a character. Not many guys would be able to figure out that they love their current girlfriend more, so that's pretty impressive. Keep up the good work!
Strangely Natural chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Charming, sad and sweet, hope it wins.
Incurable Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Aw...that was really cute. I'm not really into cliche stuff, but you have to give yourself credit, because this was far from it. The story and the characters were very realistic. I loved Larissa for her courage. And I also liked how you didn't end it all neat and tidy. There are feelings that can never be erased, and I'm glad that you addressed that in your story. Thank you for this. Keep writing! )
Random Person chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
ASDFJKL;Twas great! The only critisism I have though is where you wrote:“Your masculinity outstands me,” I said, laughing lightly. - - - I think you meant astounds me not outstands - not sure though but like I said...yeah...rambling, moving on.

Otherwise. Fabulous ;]Keep up ze good work, ne?
virgo-valentina chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
This story was really well written and I really enjpyed this one-shot

!
mitsukii chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
AWH :D:D:D:D

dats one cute one-shot

lol i want sumone like Brandon

and in a way i dnt )
AWWWWW chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
that was KAWAII!

I loved that!
CrossMyHeart chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
AWW! its so CUTE!

i seriously thought you were going to leave it at the whole he-loves-Bree-more-than-Larissa thing. that would suck though, because i have that sort of thing in one of my stories but i cant bring myself to put it up. too sad.

BUT YAY! HAPPY ENDING!

XxCrossMyHeartxX

Xx(Now with blue hair!)xX
Car Crash Prettyxx chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Awh, that was really cute. You're right, it was kind of cliched but it was a completely appropriate amount. (: I really like the name you picked for her too. Very pretty.

Your story lines are always so good & always different. I do quite enjoy reading them.

(I'm sorry I fail at writing reviews. I never really know what to say but feel you deserve some kind of credit for the work).
yoshi09 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Aw... lovely lovely. Now look what you've done. Made me ooey and gooey and think about school in summer. You're terrible. But not a terrible writer. If this is how you write when you're bored, keep being bored. /laughs/ Just kidding. Hope to hear more from you soon, and if you make any more stories, e-mail me please!
EnchantedKorean chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
aw...cute story! :)
mariakay chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
i applaud you! forget the fact that you said it had excessive amounts of cliche and the fact that you were bored when you wrote, its an amazing story. it felt like the story should have been a chaptered story but no, you left me satisfied with the ending, the middle, and the beggining. i am absolutley adore larissa, the way she was willing to give up brandon and the fact that she gave him time made me notice that she was a strong girl for being able to make that decision. the ending, was unexpected in a way, usually stories leave out the other girl but you didn't. and it was great, the fact that you gave closure for everyone was perfect. the warning should in your a/n should have been for great story! i loved it, adored it!
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
hey that was really good..i like it...i going to saved this as one of my favorite stories..lol...nice job...good one shot too...bye..bye..
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »