Reviews for Being with You
Tily Everly chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Oh, I almost cried at points, damn im such a god damn sop! Sorry, your a great writer!
duckliy543 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
that was so sickening sweet, and just so perfect,and they were in a relationship oh god it was just perfect.

i loved it amazing job!
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Thats such a cute story. It was so nice to read one were Larissa and Bree were both willing to give Brandon up to make him and eachother happy, it was so sweet that they would do that, and understand rather than the cliche bitchiness alot of stories have.

JM
givelifeyurall chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
i loved it.

to me it wasn't cliche, cuz brandon would have

gone back to his first love bree, but instead

you showed how it is possible to love again.
Care chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I don't think you know how much that made me cry. Brilliant.
outsidersgirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
this is good
BeautyIsn'tSkinDeep chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
your stories are cliché but it's what gives them character - I love clichéd stories and I loved this one-shot :)
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Aw that was cute :) Utterly adorable and very well written. I love how she kept offering to step back which only brought him closer.

Awesome job :D

-Aria
incognitus chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Nice twist there - for a minute I really thought "oh shucks what a jerk for him to act so in love with her when he's actually pinning after another girl". Thank goodness that wasn't the case. Although I must point out that it's a little weird for Brandon to say all that if he already guessed that Larissa was nearby. Wouldn't common sense tell him not to say anything that sounds discriminating?

All in all, a sweet one-shot. I like the cliché! )
authordream4life chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Good, good, jolly good. Loved the cliche (who DOESNT love cliche?-dont answer that) and not one speck of it seemed out of place. Keep up the good work, and such.
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
sometimes i wonder why i still read stuff on fictionpress. its when i get a notification to my e-mail saying you wrote something. i get reminded why i linger still after two years and why i enjoy it so. some call it escapism, i call it a way of coping or just a few moments of fluff.

sandy candy