Reviews for Being with You
Noie chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it! I always enjoy your brand of fluff. Great job!
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Oh you tricked me with the summary. I thought... tricky tricky tricky! Hahaha. Another fantastic (-ly written, and in general) oneshot, and this one is particularly fuzzy-inside-feeling-inducing. I'm jealous the wicked monkey added it to our c2 before I could get a chance to. :P
Kicon chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
He smiled a little and sighed. “She’ll find someone—like I found someone.” Raising an eyebrow, he turned to me with a teasing expression. “Where have you been all my life?”

Smiling, I joked, “Waiting for you.”

I absolutely LOVE that line! Seriously! I guess that's just me, liking the little fluffy stuff that's sweet like cotton candy. Still, an awesome story.

~Kicon
laternflickeredinmymind chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I really loved this story.

It was cliche, but those are the best stories.

-xxstarryeyedxx
HelloLovely chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
So cute! I love one-shots. D
Tily Everly chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Oh, I almost cried at points, damn im such a god damn sop! Sorry, your a great writer!
duckliy543 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
that was so sickening sweet, and just so perfect,and they were in a relationship oh god it was just perfect.

i loved it amazing job!
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Thats such a cute story. It was so nice to read one were Larissa and Bree were both willing to give Brandon up to make him and eachother happy, it was so sweet that they would do that, and understand rather than the cliche bitchiness alot of stories have.

JM
givelifeyurall chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
i loved it.

to me it wasn't cliche, cuz brandon would have

gone back to his first love bree, but instead

you showed how it is possible to love again.
Care chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I don't think you know how much that made me cry. Brilliant.
outsidersgirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
this is good
BeautyIsn'tSkinDeep chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
your stories are cliché but it's what gives them character - I love clichéd stories and I loved this one-shot :)
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Aw that was cute :) Utterly adorable and very well written. I love how she kept offering to step back which only brought him closer.

Awesome job :D

-Aria
incognitus chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Nice twist there - for a minute I really thought "oh shucks what a jerk for him to act so in love with her when he's actually pinning after another girl". Thank goodness that wasn't the case. Although I must point out that it's a little weird for Brandon to say all that if he already guessed that Larissa was nearby. Wouldn't common sense tell him not to say anything that sounds discriminating?

All in all, a sweet one-shot. I like the cliché! )
authordream4life chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Good, good, jolly good. Loved the cliche (who DOESNT love cliche?-dont answer that) and not one speck of it seemed out of place. Keep up the good work, and such.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »