Reviews for Being with You
twibbit chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Simplegift96 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Now I'm about to cry.. I should be sleeping right now because I need to study for my test tomorrow, but instead I'm up, reading your one-shots.. I blame you for writing such addictivr stories..
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
You know why I love your stories? Because the writing flows naturally and the story just seems so realistic and the characters so believable and it's like I can actually feel what they're feeling and see what they're seeing. Thank you for being awesome.

Yes, I know. I have been a busy bee, reading your stories
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Oh this is beautiful :')
Lindsay Hawk chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I loved this too! You are incredibly talented when writing...I feel like I actually know your characters. So much so, I wish this was longer : )
Lindsay Hawk chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
PicturesqueReality chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
YOU ARE AN AWESOME AUTHOR!

I've read almost everything you have written and this story? ONE OF MY FAVORITES.

I absolutely felt the heartbreak that Larissa experienced when she "overheard" the conversation between Bree and Brandon. This story is sweet and it took my breath away.

I love this, hands down.
violentyetawesome chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Very awesome story. I swear, you take me by surprise all the time!
phoebey chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
i've read this at least 3 times and each time it never fails to give me a lump in my throat in a good way haha sorry this isnt a full proper critique or anything but after reading it again for the nth time i just had to tell you how good your writing is :)
beavermeadowsbev chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This story is just wonderful. I never imagined that theres another meaning to those words. Great job! :D
ADD1CTED chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
aw, so cute :)
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Awesome! it's so sweet!
Cindy Marie chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I LOVED it!:D
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I just love all your oneshots. They are so well written, and you take your time to develop the characters and let the plot play out. I also like the raw emotions that it brings out. It's the reason I started reading on fictionpress :)'ll be waiting for your next story. Keep up the good work!
R. Tist chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
It's so cheesy that I cried-that, and it was just plain sweet. :")
206 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »