Reviews for Being with You
TamikaT chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
AWWWWW, I love it! Great story! Larissa was very understanding, but it worked out best for her in the end because Brandon got to see just how much she really cared about him. I mean how many girls do you know that will accept the fact that their boyfriend may love another girl and willing give him the okay to pursue that girl. Thus, putting all of her feelings aside so that he can be happy even if she is not the one to make him so. She tried to give him up twice and then she even gave the other girl the go ahead to take him. That is a very strong or crazy lady. Brandon was great too. He may have handled things that wrong way at first but at least he took the time to see how he really wanted. I love this story! Please keep writing!
eslover chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Really well written, I felt that emotion right there with her in the library. I thought the dialogue from the intro was him talking to her at some point in the future after they break up for some unforeseen reason, and had been trying to figure out how they were going to break-up when they both seemed so happy. Then that scene in the library happened and I thought, now what?! Glad it turned out working out between them!
heal me forever chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
i have tears u know but sigh tears of joy nd happiness thank god u did not take bee god libaray talk broke my heart ...i love larri more dan him..coz u see she stood up to him..nd waitied nd was also ready to give up if he loves bee see where can u get dat dats TRUE love 333333

u have sumthing deffo amazing wid ur writing sum goes sad endings i am sucker to happy endings so i dnt read dem...otherwise u r fablous :)
Diana chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was so CUTE and good! I admit, the beginning was a bit confusing to read since you kept on using "he" instead of brandon.
Ginbrat chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Dang you! You made me cry! That was so sweet!
MEG0205 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Awwwww... So cute! Loved it!
Megan :)
Neverland.dream chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
OHMIGOSH... I am SO inlove with all of your stories right now. (whut?)

PLEASE write more! :)
twibbit chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Simplegift96 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Now I'm about to cry.. I should be sleeping right now because I need to study for my test tomorrow, but instead I'm up, reading your one-shots.. I blame you for writing such addictivr stories..
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
You know why I love your stories? Because the writing flows naturally and the story just seems so realistic and the characters so believable and it's like I can actually feel what they're feeling and see what they're seeing. Thank you for being awesome.

Yes, I know. I have been a busy bee, reading your stories
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Oh this is beautiful :')
Lindsay Hawk chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I loved this too! You are incredibly talented when writing...I feel like I actually know your characters. So much so, I wish this was longer : )
Lindsay Hawk chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
PicturesqueReality chapter 1 . 10/29/2011

I've read almost everything you have written and this story? ONE OF MY FAVORITES.

I absolutely felt the heartbreak that Larissa experienced when she "overheard" the conversation between Bree and Brandon. This story is sweet and it took my breath away.

I love this, hands down.
violentyetawesome chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Very awesome story. I swear, you take me by surprise all the time!
213 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »