Reviews for Being with You
Awesome! it's so sweet!
Cindy Marie chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I LOVED it!:D
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I just love all your oneshots. They are so well written, and you take your time to develop the characters and let the plot play out. I also like the raw emotions that it brings out. It's the reason I started reading on fictionpress :)'ll be waiting for your next story. Keep up the good work!
R. Tist chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
It's so cheesy that I cried-that, and it was just plain sweet. :")
reindrops chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Oh gosh, I love Larissa. I actually cried during the scene where she overhears Brandon and Bree talking. Larissa is a really great person, even willing to give up Brandon just for his happiness. But I'm glad she's the one who ended up with the guy. Great work!
shai-duck chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I honestly thought he was going to leave her for Bree and that she would end up with Kirk. Oops.

It surprised me. And I like it. This had me giggling every few minutes. It was just that awesome :)
DofD chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Love love love love love!
dipintheriverstyx chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
SO AMAZINGLY CUTE AND

WOW

AND

CUTE

AND I FUCKIN LOVE IT
And.you.are.SereYuzuki.BOB chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I loved this story. This is my fourth time reading and I wanted to review and tell you how beautiful it was. Keep writing, you have talent.
bridgettblah chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
AW omg you write the cutest/sad/pure awesome lovey dovey one shots!
ADG chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
ah loved it.
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
'OMG! i love it..

i thought Larissa and Brandon will break up but goodness they didn't..i will hate you if you do..hehe..kidding.! :))

I'm so glad that they end up together..

wonderful and awesome fic..! :))
unhskikr4ever chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
WOW! That was seriously one amazing fiction. It made me go aw, ouch and yay! while reading it. I was practically suffering from heartaches as I was reading this wonderful story of yours, just like how Larissa was feeling. Owh and about Brandon, he's one sweet and lovely guy alright. From the way you wrote, you showed how much he loves Larissa. I wish I could find someone like him! :D Other than that, I must say that Larissa is an awesome and strong girl! Once again, you showed how she actually felt and I OR WE could feel it. I'm in love with this story! :)
lindallama chapter 1 . 9/19/2010