Reviews for Being with You
phoebey chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
i've read this at least 3 times and each time it never fails to give me a lump in my throat in a good way haha sorry this isnt a full proper critique or anything but after reading it again for the nth time i just had to tell you how good your writing is :)
beavermeadowsbev chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This story is just wonderful. I never imagined that theres another meaning to those words. Great job! :D
LillieS chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
aw, so cute :)
Princess Mariana chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Awesome! it's so sweet!
Cindy Marie chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I just love all your oneshots. They are so well written, and you take your time to develop the characters and let the plot play out. I also like the raw emotions that it brings out. It's the reason I started reading on fictionpress :)'ll be waiting for your next story. Keep up the good work!
R. Tist chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
It's so cheesy that I cried-that, and it was just plain sweet. :")
reindrops chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Oh gosh, I love Larissa. I actually cried during the scene where she overhears Brandon and Bree talking. Larissa is a really great person, even willing to give up Brandon just for his happiness. But I'm glad she's the one who ended up with the guy. Great work!
shai-duck chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I honestly thought he was going to leave her for Bree and that she would end up with Kirk. Oops.

It surprised me. And I like it. This had me giggling every few minutes. It was just that awesome :)
DofD chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Love love love love love!
dipintheriverstyx chapter 1 . 12/6/2010

AND I FUCKIN LOVE IT chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I loved this story. This is my fourth time reading and I wanted to review and tell you how beautiful it was. Keep writing, you have talent.
bridgettblah chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
AW omg you write the cutest/sad/pure awesome lovey dovey one shots!
ADG chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
ah loved it.
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
'OMG! i love it..

i thought Larissa and Brandon will break up but goodness they didn't..i will hate you if you do..hehe..kidding.! :))

I'm so glad that they end up together..

wonderful and awesome fic..! :))
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »