Reviews for Being with You
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
God, yeah, it seems too easy, I'd have broken down so much from relief and fear that I couldn't speak.

Seriously, the whole scenario makes me shiver and I'm panicking and I don't even have a boyfriend. lol.

Amazing piece.
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was pretty awesome, I loved reading it. Well done!
Lilchany chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I believe I read this when it first came out, but I didn't review. Anyway, this was a really cute, flufy one-shot. I love it so much that I've read it repeatedly. I'm so glad that they got their happy ending. I really like Larissa, because she's relatable. I believe I would do the same exact thing if I were in her I said, excellent one-shot. XD
Larissa chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Aw that was so cute how it ended! I liked how Bree was okay with it all & the others were hoping for the best for her too. That doesn't happen usually. It was so cool you had her named Larissa! I read that & I was like dude, they used my name! Anyways good job, take care & God bless! _
estelio veleth chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Man, you really gave me that heartwrenching feeling half way through there! I loved the end. It was perfect. Great job!
tsukiro chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Beautiful!
ForeverInfinity chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Gosh, I was all sad... and then happy again. This was absolutely amazing!

-ForeverInfinity
Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I love this. Especially the last two lines.
InkWitch chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
loved it !
Country Princess chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Oh, my gosh! That was so good! I loved it! A lot!
cookiewolf chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Aww I loved this. I loved the bit when he was like ranting on about how he loved her in the closet heeh. This was so sweet and I LOVE ITDD
MelGrl chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
AW! tht was so adorable. larissa is definitely unique and like tht she's refreshin.
oxBlueEyes15xo chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
gosh I think for now onwards I'll have a box of tissues whenever I read any of your stories. haha, gosh Im a sap!
tamii chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I must have read this twenty times but it never gets old. Larissa is the type of person I want to be! She is incredibly mature and understanding.

I love the way you make the reader feel what the characters are feeling. I felt like my heart was breaking alongside Larissa! Such a bittersweet story but I was happy that there was ultimately happy ending.

I haven't really reviewed any of your stories (sorry!) but you should know that I've read all of them! You are seriously a really good writer.

Keep it up!
chocoholic dreamer chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
larissa is a very matured character. i give a thumbs-up for her :)

love your one-shot. not the best but one of the greatest ;D
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »