Reviews for Being with You
unhskikr4ever chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
WOW! That was seriously one amazing fiction. It made me go aw, ouch and yay! while reading it. I was practically suffering from heartaches as I was reading this wonderful story of yours, just like how Larissa was feeling. Owh and about Brandon, he's one sweet and lovely guy alright. From the way you wrote, you showed how much he loves Larissa. I wish I could find someone like him! :D Other than that, I must say that Larissa is an awesome and strong girl! Once again, you showed how she actually felt and I OR WE could feel it. I'm in love with this story! :)
lindallama chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
OMG ITS SO CUTE! :D chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
God, yeah, it seems too easy, I'd have broken down so much from relief and fear that I couldn't speak.

Seriously, the whole scenario makes me shiver and I'm panicking and I don't even have a boyfriend. lol.

Amazing piece.
Midnight113 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was pretty awesome, I loved reading it. Well done!
Lilchany chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I believe I read this when it first came out, but I didn't review. Anyway, this was a really cute, flufy one-shot. I love it so much that I've read it repeatedly. I'm so glad that they got their happy ending. I really like Larissa, because she's relatable. I believe I would do the same exact thing if I were in her I said, excellent one-shot. XD
Larissa chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Aw that was so cute how it ended! I liked how Bree was okay with it all & the others were hoping for the best for her too. That doesn't happen usually. It was so cool you had her named Larissa! I read that & I was like dude, they used my name! Anyways good job, take care & God bless! _
estelio veleth chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Man, you really gave me that heartwrenching feeling half way through there! I loved the end. It was perfect. Great job!
tsukiro chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
ForeverInfinity chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Gosh, I was all sad... and then happy again. This was absolutely amazing!

Insomnia Breeds Insanity chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I love this. Especially the last two lines.
InkWitch chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
loved it !
Country Princess chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Oh, my gosh! That was so good! I loved it! A lot!
cookiewolf chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Aww I loved this. I loved the bit when he was like ranting on about how he loved her in the closet heeh. This was so sweet and I LOVE ITDD
MelGrl chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
AW! tht was so adorable. larissa is definitely unique and like tht she's refreshin.
oxBlueEyes15xo chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
gosh I think for now onwards I'll have a box of tissues whenever I read any of your stories. haha, gosh Im a sap!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »