Reviews for Things Will Be Better
sweets555 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
when you find out, tell me please.
rassoodock chapter 1 . 6/19/2008

flow- it didn't seem like there was much flow to this piece. it sort of just started, then stopped, then started again, like a stalling car or something. i think the word choice was the culprit.

technical stuff/word choice- the chosen words for this poem didn't do well for me. i can see where you are comming from with the way you have this set up, but the word choice didn't work well. the wording was a bit bland. however, i can see exactly how this was written and why. the idea of asking a person a series of questions, without ever getting the answer you want. and the last line did the poem justice, with the bold letters and the sort of wrap up or paraphrase of the emotion in the poem.

poetic devices- i hate rhyming poems. thank you for not rhyming.

other- i wasn't too sure if the italicized portion in the beginning of the piece was part of the poem or not. but i could see how it would fit in, like the narrator thinking to themselves before they confront whoever it is they are trying to talk to.
4tehlessthan3of0scoreintennis chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I like how this was split into two different parts, and the last bolded line. I hope that things get better with your friend.
socks-lost chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Really emotional. I hope your friend reads this becuase its just so blunt and it seems like how you feel. This s really angry and really good. Its like you never hold back. I'm sorry you have to go throught that, losing friends sucks. I hope things get better!
DefineBeauty chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
your frustration and sadness is very evident in this. especially in the bottom half where nothing is italicized. i think bolding the last part just emphasized how you feel that much more

i think that you should center the part that is italicized, it would make it look prettier i think. just my opinion

otherwise, awesome write!
Jennifer chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I am so sorry for not reviewing lately! I am so sory! I still love your works! I have been away/here on and off for awhile. I haven't forgot about you! I'll try to review as much as possible. I ain't gonna be here freely all summer so i'll try my best!

Is she still doing this to you? I'm sorry. I really am. zi really miss you poems. There so emotional filled it's astounding. Create more soon!