Reviews for Being Tricked
wow
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
So so wonderful ;)
Whatsoever chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Haha very original! Love it! I was in a crappy mood but your story cheered me up! :))
non.graceful chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
The only problem with this is that you seem to ramble on about nothing in the beginning. Other than that it's okay
The-Angel-Illusion chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Wow, their parents definitely had naming issues. And that would be so awkward. I kinda feel sorry for the girl who Deal was confessing to.

Your characters have such distinctive personality...
InkWitch chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Ei ei ei ei ei ei ei. You stole Ello Poppets from Pirates of the Caribbean. BAD GIRL. That is an awesome movie.

Cute story, thank god it's not a cliche.

Please read and review my stories

x Farii chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Hahha!

The use of names in the jokes was funny :D
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I like their names and how he was confessing to the wrong girl. And I also think it is funny that the girl didn't tell him when he first got the wrong person. Although I think I would stand there too and see what he has to say haha.

Love the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
flyingpencil chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
What a fun story to read, I just loved, I liked the first half best because it was so messy.

Anyway, very romantic, even though if I were the other girl, I never ever would have even let Deal start talking, that part isn't very realistic.

But who cares?
ghurl00 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Cute and adorable. i'd probably smack if some random guy just grabs me and all. haha.:D just sharing.:D
Kcqueen13 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This was really cute. I wish there was more with these characters, because they seem really individual and interesting. I wish it wasn't just a one shot!
blurrylights chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
That was such an awesome one-shot! I was laughing like crazy...wow...I almost fell off my seat laughing so hard. And I should be sleeping considering I am sick, but whatever. This is so much more enjoyable! :) Great job!
Not Who I Look Like chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Aw... cute! Now, why doesn't that ever happen to me?
kyrric.fictionpresspaperweight chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
*snickers*

You're hilarious.

Cute, and fluffy.

Two integral ingredients to a good story.

Blargh at the names.

But okay, they make the story, you're excused.

Still, the amount of really, really bad puns in the second half were ... exponential? That's not really the right word, but still.

You should try counting them.

I think, Deal is officially awesome.

I quite like him.

Idiot.

It DOES get a bit hard to read in places, (namely in the first half) but I guess that's mainly because Trick is such a headcase. In a good way. By hard to read, I mean, hard to comprehend. Like, just trying to figure out what she's trying to say is hard, although you can get the general gist. I'm not making much sense. But whatever.

Watch me not care.

It's wonderfully fluffy.

I like fluffy.

I'm going to go raid your authorpage now. Excuse me.
secretpart chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
OMG! WAS THAT AMAZING?lol, sertainly was. I mean their names are so funny. And i say that without pity, i do have a weird name of my own... Anyways, please study more often if this is what results from it! I just recently became a fan of "Rocked", and as much as i cannot wait for the uptdate, i just love to read the simple, funny, well-written and sweet stories you got! Geez, if only i could write like that... *shakes head*, well, I too, must go back to studying. Good luck with everything and please KEEP writting and UPDATING, i'm way too addicted to your style !