Reviews for Lily
Country Princess chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
That was so sad, but it was sweet too! I liked it!
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
This is beautiful. I got all choked up at the ending. I really like that even though everyone knew she wanted Kieran, once she met his girlfriend, Vanessa respected Lily enough to not pursue him.

It was also refreshing that even when they initially met again after college, they were just really good friends. Their relationship progressed naturally.

Lastly, I love that Vanessa became so close with Lily's family. It was a nice touch to show how much she genuinely mourned Lily.
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I cried at the ending. It was so sweet! :)

~Bubbly Girl
SunsetRainbow chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
That was beautiful

You're an amazing writer

I loved it
JustWords chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
this story... is fantastic... SO emotional, but awesome in a way that you're drawn in and touched by what happened in the story...

this could just be me getting emotional because its 2am, but this story really was touching.

cheers!
No-Longer-Applicable chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Aww...that was so sweet. I not only like the fact that Vanessa and Kieran got together in the end, but I liked how Lily 'approved'. I thought it was really unique how you made Kieran have a nice girl friend, and how Vanessa still respected and mourned Lily. Great job.
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Okay, so this story went somewhere I totally didn't think it would, or could for that matter. It's brillant. It is really simply and yet so powerful and moving. You should be proud.
A Kiss in the Dreamhouse chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
OMG...that was sad, and funny, and beautiful and everything!

Loved it...
Lady of Confusion chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
nice
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Aw...
Light Hearted chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
good, but not nearly as good as your other stuff, it just didn't have the same descriptive and well rounded details of the rest, not the same emotion
quotata chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That was so tragic, what happened to Lily..

I do wonder why he approached Vanessa on her first day though.
SarcasmIsPoetry chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I really love cute, funny and at the same time tragic stories like this. :( This made me remember my friend who died at the age of 13.
Ambi Potter chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
WOW! This story is amazing, no wait, YOU are amazing. Rebekah, you have an amazing writing gift which makes me read your stories. keep writing!
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Aww, that was so sweet... A somehow sad-ish sweet, which not many other fics have. Very nicely written Lillian did seem like a complete angel.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »