Reviews for Lily
Aw. That was so cute.
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
That was really sweet..
hannah chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
that made me cry at the end. beautiful ;o)
saraelle chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Oh My !

that was so cute !
charm en route chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Oh, that was great (and cute), from the summary I was expecting something a lot different, but I love the actual outcome of it.

Also, "at a office party" 'a' should be 'an', but I bet you know that. [:
drunkoffwooder chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
cute story, though i think it's a little too much for them to be kissing on lily's grave.

love your writing, though!
confused.girl93 chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
my gosh...you might be getting annoyed because you have to hear this from me again but you're stories are great!

i do have one question though, how do you pronounce Kieran's name? i want to make sure i get it right.
Miss Mysteries chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
hi,

this was a great one-shot. i loved the storyline.
zoule chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
You wrote this wonderfully. I was hesitant at first once I found out about the Lily angle, but it worked out fantastically!
windyday chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Great story. Although I admit to liking Lily better than Vanessa. And good on you... you made a proposal in a cemetery sound romantic. Nicely done. :).
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Oh my god, that was so adorable!

Loved it! :)

-Aria
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
This was most certainly not what I expected when I read the summary. But it was a refreshing surprise, and I loved this. I respect Vanessa (and Lily) for their personalities, and the romances (all of them) are very cute and sweet. I have no complaints about this oneshot... you wrote it so well! I guess all I can say is I'm jealous woodstock1969 added this to our c2.
artistic dreamer chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
what a beautiful story! this was very touching and emotional and at first when vanessa introduced herself, i thought this was going to be a humorous story, but reading on, there's so much more depth to it. thank you for writing this story! :D
x3life chapter 1 . 2/19/2009