Reviews for Lily
stars123456789 chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
apart from the fact that every time 'westwood' was mentioned i thought of that awful dj on radio one :)

i loved this, i was shocked when lily died, but i liked the fact that it took awhile for them to get together.

great job :)
manutdmad chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
cute :)

the ending really put a smile on my face
kikichaka chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
So short and so heart warming. A nice one.
Jevanminx chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Aw, that was lovely.

JM
Romantic Nun chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
wow! this was so amazing, sad, and beautiful. you are very good at condensing info too. this was a very moving, touching story. i loved it. great job!
gulistala chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
In my opinion this is a beautiful and sweet story. _
Beautifuleyes985 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
It was beautiful to say the very least. You almost had me crying...
Stylo chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Sweet and touching. God knows that I wouldn't have reacted like Lily. I enjoyed the way you didn't play up any of the emotions in the peace. It was simple, an easy read, and left me feeling quite fulfilled.

Great job :).

~Bhamini.
MaPluie chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Oh, this is amazing. I can't think of anything else to say. I am going to add this in my favorites. :D
angel1357 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
That was amazing! I was really sad about Lily but... my gosh. I love it so much! Sad and happy at the same time... wonderful job!
pinkguppie chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I swear I wrote a review when I added it to my favourites ...

Anyway here is my review now:

AHH! How is it fair that you can write like this? And come up with ideas like this? It is the work of a genius! Seriously briliant! Fantastic! Awsome!

I love the beginning ... and the end ... and the middle! It is one of the best stories I have ever read in my entire life! It isn't really cliche, its unique - the start is funny and the ending is so cute and sweet and perfect!
Chris Paris chapter 1 . 6/26/2008