Reviews for Know Your Place SLASH
rockspapersnscissors chapter 28 . 3/25
This is so adorable, really it is :3

I loved it! XD

Thanks for the great read,

-RPS
EyeLuvEminem chapter 28 . 2/16
Aaaaaand this was incredibly adorable! Loved it!
Kirihime chapter 28 . 1/25
Ending seems kind of abrupt, but it was cute.
Animea chapter 28 . 1/7
Congrats! It was amazing. Just loved the you
A.Collins chapter 28 . 11/9/2014
UGH I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH EVERY TIME I READ IT, I WILL NEVER GET OVER IT, AND IT'S BEEN YEARS
Starlite Nightfall chapter 28 . 7/27/2014
Oh my gosh! I found this story at 10pm and from the summary alone I knew I wouldn't be able to go to bed without finishing it. I thought to myself, "Well...there goes my night" It's 2:40am and I'm just now finishing it and my God yes. So much yes. All of the yes. These characters are so lovable and amazing and sexy and I loved the pacing so freaking much! I have trouble with pacing myself and I hate when characters rush into things, but this was very well done and well written. I'm so happy you trudged on and managed to finish it! It was super sexy and I laughed out loud so many times and I just cannot say enough good things about this. What a beautiful and powerful finish to a wonderful story! I am probably going to end up reading one of your other stories now. I have work in 8 hours, what are you doing to me?! Favoriting the crap out of this jewel.
Haley Walter chapter 28 . 6/24/2014
I want a sequel. Like now. Enough said.
random chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
I love that. "You okay, man?" "Go to hell."
fictionloverFE chapter 28 . 5/4/2014
i loved this story
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 18 . 4/16/2014
"People who cared were hard to come by." All these cute morals, they warm my heart!
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 12 . 4/16/2014
This is so hilarious x) All these guys talking your typical macho talk, ganging up on Brick. This story cracks me up in the most unexpected places!
Amber Akasha chapter 28 . 4/8/2014
I swear, when I started reading I planned to review every chapter or so, but then I got to the end of the chapter and there was only space in my brain for the "Next" arrow. I just read the whole story through (there goes my afternoon) and I don't have anough words to explain how awesome it is. The characters are interesting and well-developed (I love that Jace is a bit of a spazz without reading like one of those no-personality-pixie-girlboy characters that often plague fictionpress), the scenes are powerful, steamy and/or funny at times, and some bits are just heartbreaking.
Thank you for sharign this wonderful story with all of us, it goes directly to my favorites!
Lunar of dreams chapter 28 . 3/30/2014
Love it and it's a normal story that was so good
heavensentskysky chapter 28 . 2/8/2014
This story was awesome! I really loved it :)(:
b0rnc0nfused chapter 28 . 1/20/2014
Simply amazing! This is the best story I've ever read on this site and you are such an inspiration to me in my stories. The way you seamlessly told this story was awesome. It sucks that it's over but I will forever love Brick and Jace :) Great job!
435 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »