Reviews for Know Your Place SLASH
Helpful Anon chapter 1 . 10/11
/works/8240212/chapters/18883879
Hi! Recently in the TW fandom someone put up a work EXACTLY like yours but switched out names! They plagiarized your work and I knew I was familiar somehow when I saw it and decided to look up the same summary on fiction press and lo and behold, here's our fox. I suggest taking steps to get it taken down if you didn't give permission for this.
serwaverider chapter 28 . 7/5
Fantastic! When I get the chance to re-read I'll try to be more observant but with this read I just wanted to keep the pages turning. Very well done. Thank you.
serwaverider chapter 23 . 7/5
Perfect. Also steamy.
serwaverider chapter 15 . 7/5
The only component that seems to be lacking, to me, is the questioning some or most guys discovering an unexpected attraction to another guy would think/talk about.
serwaverider chapter 12 . 7/5
I will have to re-read to see how you are able to advance plot with so few words, just focusing I guess. Really enjoying it.
serwaverider chapter 8 . 7/5
Hilarious.
serwaverider chapter 7 . 7/5
Great. Lovely.
serwaverider chapter 5 . 7/5
I love Jace's sense of humour, good job.
samekraemer chapter 1 . 6/29
Cute start.
Naana chapter 28 . 3/9
And that was so...so amazing!
Good pace, cute Mcs, lovable side characteres!
I want more! Is there gonna be a sequel/extra with them coming out to the parents?
Thanks for writing it!
blamekailey chapter 28 . 1/3
Wow. That was an amazing story. Would not be opposed to a sequel. I also really like how everybody found out about their relationship cause I really like knowing peoples reactions to things, not sure why lol.
anon chapter 28 . 12/30/2015
What was the point if the lying part with brick
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
That teacher is extremely unprofessional and should be reprimanded. It doesn't matter if he doesn't like a student, he can't force a student to skip and miss out on his education.
chocovic-chu chapter 28 . 6/13/2015
Oh my metalocalypse, this is suuuper cute! The last quip from Brick dearest was all I need for the sweet ending! Thanks for sharing!
rockspapersnscissors chapter 28 . 3/25/2015
This is so adorable, really it is :3

I loved it! XD

Thanks for the great read,

-RPS