Reviews for Know Your Place SLASH
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 18 . 4/16
"People who cared were hard to come by." All these cute morals, they warm my heart!
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 12 . 4/16
This is so hilarious x) All these guys talking your typical macho talk, ganging up on Brick. This story cracks me up in the most unexpected places!
Amber Akasha chapter 28 . 4/8
I swear, when I started reading I planned to review every chapter or so, but then I got to the end of the chapter and there was only space in my brain for the "Next" arrow. I just read the whole story through (there goes my afternoon) and I don't have anough words to explain how awesome it is. The characters are interesting and well-developed (I love that Jace is a bit of a spazz without reading like one of those no-personality-pixie-girlboy characters that often plague fictionpress), the scenes are powerful, steamy and/or funny at times, and some bits are just heartbreaking.
Thank you for sharign this wonderful story with all of us, it goes directly to my favorites!
Lunar of dreams chapter 28 . 3/30
Love it and it's a normal story that was so good
heavensentskysky chapter 28 . 2/8
This story was awesome! I really loved it :)(:
b0rnc0nfused chapter 28 . 1/20
Simply amazing! This is the best story I've ever read on this site and you are such an inspiration to me in my stories. The way you seamlessly told this story was awesome. It sucks that it's over but I will forever love Brick and Jace :) Great job!
Starry chapter 28 . 7/28/2013
Aww proper wish there was an epologue ! This is my 2nd time reading this fic and I love it!
Pantu chapter 28 . 7/24/2013
That was a brilliantly writen, sweet and lovely and sexy coming out/of ages story.
The last half of this chapter had me laughing so much, I loved the dynamic between the two of them. And it was lovely to see them both changing and growing throughout the story.

Thanks for sharing - Pantu
Pantu chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Ooo, I'm so happy, this seems like a great start, I can't wait to read the rest AND its complete - happy days.

Great writing and intriguing characters. Lovely stuff.
-Pantu
Langa chapter 28 . 6/9/2013
I love this story I've already read it 5 times and I still can't get enough. Thank you for writing this!
DandyChance chapter 28 . 5/11/2013
This story is amazzzzzing (yes, with that many z's). But seriously, it's wonderful. Probably... no definitely, my favorite story on fictionpress :)
SongHasSung chapter 28 . 4/22/2013
THAT WAS AWESOMESS
OhGoodnessMarie chapter 28 . 4/7/2013
Aaaaah. This story. I was in the mood for a good story, and I'm usually good at digging around on fictionpress to find something I like, and I just did it again with this. (: Last night was the last of my Spring Break, and I start reading this at about midnight. Then I kept going and going, and when it hit 2 a.m. I was only on chapter 17 or something, and I was like, "Hmm. I wonder if I can finish reading this tonight." Then it was coming up on 3 in the morning and I was only on chapter 24 or something and I knew if I tried to finish it then... I would die. :O That's good though! You know you're good at writing when I'll sacrifice sleep to read it. (: And when it comes to the actual story itself, I loved it. At first Jace and Brick struck me as some funky names, but I totally got used to them over time, and now they just fit the characters perfectly. (: Like sometimes it all, "I just can't get over the fact that his name is Leif..." But not here! Brick is perfect as Brick, even though his real name is Tommy. Also, Brick. Man, I love that guy. He started out so...mean. And kind of scary. And I kind of pegged him as one of those bullies who's a bumbling idiot. But THEN. He turned into Mr. Honey Buns McSweet Pants. :p The character development with him was the best. Seriously. I tend to really enjoy stories where there's this chase between the two main peeps and it's about how they grow together. While at the beginning you can be reading it and wonder how in the world they're supposed to fall in love, when they despise each other or threaten to beat each other up. Yet if it's about some chick who's hated some dude since they were little and blah blah, I hate it. That's so cliche. :O But no! THIS. STORY. It was short and sweet and everything I love. (: I can definitely see a sequel come out of it, if you want to! Like, what happened when they told their moms and what people at school thought about the little showdown at Jace's birthday party can all be in it. Hint hint. Wink. (: Nah, but that's your choice as an author. The ending was great as is! I'm sad it's over, though! Thanks for writing it and finishing it! I know trying to finish stuff can be frustrating at times, but I'm glad you did. (: xx
Veneya chapter 28 . 3/23/2013
loool...I think I love the ending the most:D and the whole story too, of course!
Mylene Malfoy chapter 28 . 3/5/2013