Reviews for Know Your Place SLASH
Metric-Muse chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
hehe loving this D

maybe manda will understand now lol
Metric-Muse chapter 7 . 9/29/2010
who that was hot lol i guess brick just couldn't resist a newly showered jace hehe seems jace had some trouble resisting too D
Metric-Muse chapter 6 . 9/29/2010
hmm other commitments? i wonder what those could be

also i'm getting really curious about bricks story.. what makes him the way he is? it's gotta be something bad .
Metric-Muse chapter 5 . 9/29/2010
ok so they both kinda like each other (secretly) that's reassuring )
Metric-Muse chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
omg an almost kiss! D

so even if this potential kiss doesn't happen i'm glad for the close encounter, it seems situations like that have quite an effect on jace hehe..

i'm loving this story so far.. so much for sleep .
Metric-Muse chapter 3 . 9/29/2010
no molestation but it's ok lol it's more interesting when things don't turn out the way i'm expecting ;p

i gotta say i like what you wrote a lot more.. it's a good start to a deeper bond between the 2 and it's much more believable than having jace get molested right off the bat P
Metric-Muse chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
i am loving this story so far!

oh man brick is totally gonna molest him right? gosh i hope so P
CainReborn chapter 27 . 9/19/2010
you're killing me, you really are. You better update soon cause that cliffie is driving me crazy!
Demon'sLolita chapter 27 . 9/15/2010
LOve love loved it!
annne chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
That was so funny the part about pounding his ass I was dying. LOL can't wait till I read the rest.
Dark Lynnette chapter 27 . 7/29/2010
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this story until now.

What can I say? Amazing. I loved the buildup from beginning up to this point. I guess this could be an ending. Not quite solid and very open ended, but I'd love to find out the reactions of their peers and how they interact with each other now that they can be together in public. Will they encounter more obstacles? Will they stay together? Will they have sex? You know, all the important things.

Anyway, the dialogue is great. The characters were fabulous and their development and roundness (3D-ness) was believable and compelling. Thank you for sharing them with us, and I truly hope you continue to do so with more installments of their story.
Handsome Devil chapter 27 . 6/15/2010
I read this story SO FAST, you don't even know. Like I couldn't go to sleep without finishing it. Seriously. I had a massive headache the next day because of it. And it was ALL worth it.

But you know why it isn't worth it anymore, you're not updating! It's so sad. It was getting so cute and lovely and creative.

And I just love how you transitioned from them being all jokey and kind of uncomfortable with their feelings to such a loving atmosphere. It was such a smooth transition, I love that it didn't seem weird at all that they were dancing and tearing up and saying 'I love you' and it was all still so perfect.

You, my friend, are a great writer. And it would be great if you came back to put your talents to use. And if maybe, we could find out what happens to Jace and Brick.
lostrealmsdreams chapter 27 . 6/6/2010
Oh. My. God...please write more soon! Loved it! -
music-is-luv chapter 27 . 5/24/2010
'...and she never updated again. The End.'
pretensions chapter 27 . 5/24/2010
oh. my. god. this must be one of the cutest, funniest, most heartfelt stories i've ever read on fp. i absolutely love jace and brick - jace is so friendly and cute and genuinely witty, while brick is just a big ol' sweetheart. they are so adorable together, omg.

i really hope you get around to updating this soon! i'm looking forward to seeing how this cliffhanger is resolved. :)
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »