Reviews for Know Your Place SLASH
Gerwish chapter 27 . 5/22/2010
A year-long cliffhanger? That's just cruel.
yaoi8808 chapter 27 . 4/25/2010
Is it possible for you to continue this? I started reading the story, and I was impossible to stop. As soon as I got to this chapter and realized it was the last one you had posted, I just let out a groan of frustrations. So good up to this point! :)
Essie chapter 13 . 4/22/2010
I love Jace's attitude. He's so adorable.
Happy to be Mad chapter 27 . 4/21/2010
It’s been almost a year...I hope you plan on updating...

Tis a very awesome story ...to awesome to be left how it is.
Raiya-shi chapter 27 . 4/16/2010
*fangasms!* I LOVE this story, ADORE IT! So, I had to check if this was the last chapter in by looking at your profile because the whole 'A/N (credits)' thing at the end. Can't wait to continue the story *squees* Anyways. Thanks for the upload thus far! Also loved the 'I, of course, own none of these songs. But I do own Brick and Jace, and that's enough for me.' D Well, thanks again for the upload, hope there is an update soon (not to rush you, I get life is a buttmunch)!
miraakira chapter 27 . 4/10/2010
wow! i can't wait to see the reactions from everyone. way to leave a cliff hanger.
aninhas chapter 27 . 3/25/2010
he ripped the curtains open! HE RIPPED THE CURTAINS OPEN! cliffhanger! *holds breath*

please please PLEASE update?
adioseveryone chapter 27 . 3/12/2010
omg. i love this story so much. brick is so awesome. it's great how he gradually went from super bully to super sweet. jace is one lucky fella.
faiswingedchronicles chapter 27 . 3/10/2010
OMG WTH! This is too awesome PLLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL FAST!Or you will be stalked. You are going to do more right?
faiswingedchronicles chapter 26 . 3/10/2010
Not choppy just to short for something so good!
faiswingedchronicles chapter 23 . 3/10/2010
. ! It was hot but so incredible sweet it took my breath away! oh wow.
faiswingedchronicles chapter 20 . 3/10/2010
yes wet dreams (pun) are fun arent they?
faiswingedchronicles chapter 18 . 3/10/2010
some girls dont have way these many hissy fits...its aborable she cares so much though I love this chap keep up the good work!
faiswingedchronicles chapter 16 . 3/10/2010
well were about to find out huh Jace?
FlameintheFlood chapter 27 . 3/10/2010
Is the story over? I would have to cry! I absolutely love it.
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »