Reviews for Know Your Place SLASH
FlameintheFlood chapter 24 . 3/10/2010
Sque! OhmiGAWD! I would be more coherent, but I NEED to read the next chapter!
FlameintheFlood chapter 23 . 3/10/2010
That was so sweet! I love it when guys decide to not have sex right away. It just seems so... special, because I mean, seriously, they're teenage guys. Love love love your story. And Stacey is adorable and I hope Vince doesn't turn into a problem and I know Jace's mum will understand when he decides to come out. And I seriously love this story!
FlameintheFlood chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
I don't get why he isn't popular. I love him. Absolutely. And i loved the pounding of the ass comment. I laughed way too loudly at that.
FlameintheFlood chapter 4 . 3/9/2010
Eep! That's all I can really say. Loved the addition of the Hockey players.
FlameintheFlood chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Aw, I even sort of like Brick, even though I've never been one for the huge type. I absolutely adore Jace though. :D
FlameintheFlood chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
I LOVE Jace. He is so funny! And I see a completely clear picture of him in my head. Also am a fan of Amanda. Good stuff.
FlameintheFlood chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I LIKE her. This looks like a fun story so far. :D
scarylady chapter 27 . 2/15/2010
Post another chapter dang it its getting good I love Brick and Jace chop,chop!
B-Rose chapter 27 . 2/9/2010
This story is so great, i really love it! Brick and Jace are awesome I so want to see what happens after they pulled the curtain back! It would be so great if you updated this story again! I totally miss it.
JJ chapter 27 . 2/3/2010
wow...I love this story...and I can't wait for you to update, you left it off at an evil cliffhanger.

I love your characters in this story, Brick and Jace, Amanda and Scott...and all others that make up this story.

I would have to say this chapter (chapter 27: will you dance to this beat) is my favorite chapter...with Jace's birthday party, and Brick singing him love songs...and then Brick revealing thier relationship...oh my gosh I can't wait to read more of this story!
LadyFalcone chapter 27 . 1/11/2010
OH MY GOD! PLEASE LET THERE BE MORE!
abbsi chapter 27 . 1/9/2010
Awesomely cute. I can has more?
Hollyivy chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
mm.
Muffin Cake chapter 27 . 12/20/2009
awesome story!
thecakethief chapter 27 . 12/15/2009
HOLY CRAP MOTHER DAMNIT BRICK JESUS OMG!

updatte, soon!