Reviews for Know Your Place SLASH
woh! more, please!
thecakethief chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
love it !
thecakethief chapter 2 . 12/15/2009
pahaha! aww, poor jace. dayum, sexytime is coming! and update soon, wouldja?
Regy chapter 27 . 11/16/2009
I've just finished reading all 27 chapters...in a heartbeat...it took me two days...I guess. but it seems unfinished...hell...it is unfinished...please...pretty please with a cherry on top...continue the writing.

It would be a shame to leave Jase and Brick without a proper ending.

And by the way...if you could like...linger more with the words...as in...write longer chapters...it would be deeply apprechiated by people like me. Don't ever think that your chapters are too long. In writting personal compositions there is never too much.

Hope to see the rest of the story soon...
ThePureAndSimpleTruth chapter 27 . 10/23/2009
YES! Way to go. :D I'm grinning like a loon. So depressed that the next chapter isn't up yet. Excellent writing. I do wish, however, I had more of Brick's thoughts. I never feel like I get enough of him, but that may be because I love him so. Kudos.
JD xXpulloverXx chapter 27 . 10/18/2009
Wah! I want to cry because you don't have anything else for me to read! I love this story so much. It was really unexpected. Update, I love it.
KK chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Great humor, story and characters. Love all of them so much! Damn- Stacey is just too cute too.
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 27 . 9/23/2009
His boyfriend looked abso-fucking-lutely adorable in his tailored black suit and purple shirt. But when the jacket flared open and Brick got a look at the skinny suspenders underneath, he just looked fuckable.

-HOT

And I love that you included the song lyrics artists! Off togo a-listening now...
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 25 . 9/23/2009
“I thought Halloween was last month,” Scott joked, punching Brick in the shoulder.

-Nice :)
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 24 . 9/23/2009
Aw, so adorable! :D
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 22 . 9/23/2009
Love it, love it, love it :)
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 19 . 9/23/2009
“Not bored. Just tired,” Jace replied, squeezing Brick’s arm. He looked like he needed reassurance. It always astounded Jace how they took turns with their insecurities. He’d felt like an idiot back at Brick’s car, and now Brick was the floundering one. “Thanks for letting me watch.”

Your very good at character insights etc!
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 17 . 9/23/2009
I. Hate. Brick's Father.
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 16 . 9/23/2009
“Damn, I was actually looking forward to that part. That sucks. Why can’t you be like one of those guys on Queer Eye?”

Love how you combine humour and angst! The problems between your haracters is so beleivable and well done! Refreshingly so :)
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 15 . 9/23/2009
Love this! Cannot wait to read more... I feel for them both! Poor guys!
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »