Reviews for Know Your Place SLASH
pwnzee chapter 27 . 8/3/2009
O, this was awesome! X) Abso-fucking-lutely awesome! *sighs contently* I almost wish my eighteenth b-day was like that but I'd probably faint from shock and the rush of joy that would quickly follow it. (I can imagine my bf doing it to me too... *mumbles* conniving little-)

Anywho, great chapter and fantastic story! (especially the sarcasm, gotta love that sarcasm!) -
GrumpyFace chapter 27 . 7/26/2009
This story is so adorable! I'm completely smitten with you .
portabellaprincess chapter 27 . 7/24/2009
Oh, wow you can't just leave it there! I'm enjoying this story. Thanks for sharing! :]
CreativeChick233 chapter 27 . 7/21/2009
ha;

im scared!

i hope he did the right thing,

gr,

i like this story ALOT :)

so plese update soon?
avery chapter 27 . 7/18/2009
ahaha, brick and jason are so adorable!

my favorite part so far:

“I. Will. Never. Ever. Ever. Hit you.”

He placed his hands on the wall, one on either side of Jace’s head, mirroring the position they had been in when Jace had freaked. “Not when I’m angry, not when I’m frustrated, not even when your damn sarcasm drives me up the freakin’ wall! These hands,” he said, holding them up, taking pleasure in the shudder Jace couldn’t quite hold back, “will never hurt you.”

so cute
Phaze chapter 27 . 7/11/2009
This chapter was great as they all have been. I loved how Jace kept taking his hat and they were so warm to each other. I'll also have to remember the whole 'marry me' deal if I ever want free dessert. Anyway, great chapter again and I can't wait to see what happens next with boys now that the curtain has been pulled back literally. Thanks for sharing.
Ty Taco chapter 27 . 7/10/2009
AMAZING.

That's all there is to say.

AMAZING.
homepage chapter 27 . 7/10/2009
:O So this is what brick was hidding! I thought he was cheating or something:P Wow I have no faith in brick.

I'm glad he wasn't.

:3 AW brick is so super adorable!

I'm kinda scared for the next chapter... I have no clue how the crowd will react. ;] Can't wait.
Lerene is to lazy to log in chapter 27 . 7/9/2009
great chapter, I had a feeling a surprise party was planned.
jaybey chapter 27 . 7/9/2009
Ohh, Brick has always had a certain flair for the dramatic though -
Hallway Rat chapter 27 . 7/7/2009
YAY!

Your plot was great! I thought, or maybe I'm just stupid, that Brick was cheating! But then this! Brillent!
Ashvarden chapter 27 . 7/7/2009
Aww! This chapter was absolutely gorgeous and so, so sweet. I loved it. I love Brick - at first he was such a badass jerk, and then once you start to see his softer side you realize he's this big romantic teddy-bear, lol.

The whole surprise-party thing was really cute. Good song choices (Memory is one of my favorite songs!) too.

I wonder how everybody's going to react to the two of them "coming out of the closet"... hopefully they'll take it pretty well. :) Seriously, though, this chapter was so sweet and I totally loved it. Keep up the awesome work!
frogs of war chapter 27 . 7/7/2009
So cute. It doesn't matter that Manda doesn't like Jace's taste in nice clothing, because Brick does. I am so glad this was Brick secret. I was worried there for a while.
infinite silence chapter 27 . 7/7/2009
aww i loved this chapter!
JtheChosen1 chapter 27 . 7/7/2009
Wow...this made me tear up a bit! Great job!
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »