Reviews for Know Your Place SLASH
ShootMeStaRs chapter 27 . 7/7/2009
aw~ cute. I never guessed that there would be a surprise party and with Brick in it toogreat chapter! Really looking forward to wat's gonna happen next_
Max-Ashworth chapter 27 . 7/6/2009
Thanks a lot, now Memory will be stuck in my head FOREVER because I don't have it on my iPod. xD (Whose fault is that? Mine. But I'm gonna blame you for bringing it up. ;P)

As soon as she started trying to convince Jace to come home with her and stuff, I KNEW there was gonna be a surprise party! But that's okay. It was soo sweet! w Loved the whole chapter...yay Brick! Good on ya! Coming out for himm~ aww~ you're such a good boyfriend~.
Le1chi chapter 27 . 7/6/2009
D'aww that was so freaking beautiful! lol
Jester08 chapter 27 . 7/6/2009
Another great chapter! Keep it up and update soon please! _
The-Camster chapter 27 . 7/6/2009
No! So not fair! You fiend! You awesomely awesome writing fiend! The cliffhanger! *wails* Now I have to wait until you post the next chapter before we get to see the crowd's reaction to Brick and Jace! So not cool! ... but I love it! That had to have been one of themost dramatic staged cliffies I have come across. Jace is just thinking: "Oh great, we're going ot fight and it will ruin my b-day" Then, of course, you have Brick putting on the evil smirk and just pulling away the curtain. Perfect.

... you're still a writing fiend. (the term is wholly affectionate)

~The-Camster
jessicas favorite stories chapter 27 . 7/6/2009
OMG OMG OMG

why did u end there

dammit

i wana see what happens
ricemidget chapter 26 . 6/29/2009
its been a while since i have read this story and still great! hope you update soon! ]
Phaze chapter 26 . 6/28/2009
Wow, there's not much else to say. But I do hope that Brick's secret is a good one. And what a way to wake up. Can't wait for the next chapter.
debzzz chapter 26 . 6/27/2009
God I love this story!I read all of the chapters in one go and it's amazing!I love love love love love Jace's character!He's totally awesome!Reading the first couple of chapters I wasn't sure I liked Brick that much or how this couple could work...but there so great together!I have my suspicions about why Brick is lying to Jace but I'll wait and see!I really like the fact that their relationship is not all awkward and girly and they can talk when they need to!You did a great job out of this so far!I can't wait for the next chapter!

P.S. I always get so confused with the 'football' thing...I'm from Europe and I always forget that what we call football you americans call it soccer...When I started reading about the game I was like 'Wtf?Do they know what football is?' and then I was like 'oh...right...I was thinking about the wrong sport here' LOL XD
Cattails chapter 26 . 6/26/2009
I wonder what Brick's planning? :o But poor insecure Jace. Wonder if he'll be happy or crazy mad after Brick reveals what's he's been up to? Could probably go either way XD Ah, but they're cute. Oh, but I'm so curious now!
Lerene chapter 26 . 6/26/2009
Brick has something planned for Jace Birthday, I just know it.
Blo0d StaiNed Rose chapter 26 . 6/26/2009
i just found this story today..you definitly got me hooked up on this...i cant wait for more...:)
Jester08 chapter 26 . 6/26/2009
Great chapter! I wonder what Brick is hiding? Update soon please and keep up the excellent work! _
frogs of war chapter 26 . 6/26/2009
Brick shouldn't be so happy that he's good at lying to Jace. I see trouble in their future. I could of course be wrong. I just don't like Brick as well when he's lying. It's like he's a different person. He was growing closer to Jace, but now he's pulled away.

The chapter doesn't feel choppy to me. And I look forward to seeing if the ends justify all Brick's lies.
JtheChosen1 chapter 26 . 6/26/2009
OMG brick what game are you playing at?

And poor Jace, just not catching a break with anyone...

Great work!