Reviews for Know Your Place SLASH
Max-Ashworth chapter 26 . 6/25/2009
Well...I liked it. lol

But now I need to know what he's lying about. ;_;
Ashvarden chapter 26 . 6/25/2009
Oh God. The hotness, it killed me! (In the best way possible, of course. XD) M, I wonder what Brick's up to? It doesn't sound too good, whatever it is... unless it's a *good* reason he's got for lying to Jace, in which case it sounds wonderful, lol.
Jester08 chapter 25 . 6/22/2009
Awesome story! Keep it up and update soon please! _
ShootMeStaRs chapter 25 . 6/22/2009
OMG its to cute! Loving the story keep up the good work.
Lerene chapter 25 . 6/18/2009
I'm am completely in love with this story! I found it the other day and have been slowly reading it in my free time. It's great! Love the character and the progress of the story line. I can't wait to read more of this great story!
The-Camster chapter 25 . 6/13/2009
I love this story. I just found it today, but I really like it. A lot. My favorite so far has to be Brick because he has 'need hug' signs all over him... the fact that he is a big hot, muscular piece of man has nothing to do with it. O_O Nothing at all. _

Keep On Writing!

~The-Camster
Le1chi chapter 25 . 6/12/2009
Daw those two are so freaking cute together! I wonder what's wrong with Brick at the end..
Phaze chapter 25 . 6/12/2009
The insecurities of love. The boys are becoming so sweet together. I just hope this jumpy new attitude of Brick doesn't mean trouble is on the way. Jace is just too cute, but as much as I am not into the grunge look, I agree that Brick was just not Brick without his chains. Thanks for sharing. Oh I do hope that you will finish this story and if I can share a little trick, have a begining, middle and end mapped out as to what the results are going to be, but as you write, let the story tell it self and enjoy the ride. I know I'm enjoying this story.
Cattails chapter 25 . 6/12/2009
Aw, Brick tries so hard...glad Jace prefers him with the chains :3 But there so cute! Hm, wonder why he isn't allowed to go to the practise...? I bet there's something ulterior! Urk, and Vince is up to something! I don't see this ending well...
Max-Ashworth chapter 25 . 6/12/2009
...the drugs just make me reset. Knock once for the father, twice for the son, three times for the holy ghost. ;)

Fucking great song.

Anyway!~

Ew, I don't even want to imagine him without chanis. :\ So I won't. What's up with Bricky at the end of the chapter? So strange...anyway. I'm gonna go listen to West Coast Smoker about 30 times now. Thanks. :P
frogs of war chapter 25 . 6/12/2009
I love these guys, too. I want them to be happy.

I'm glad you're going to finish this one. New always seems more fun, doesn't it? But completed stories, especially long ones, hold their own satisfaction.
jessica loves a7x chapter 25 . 6/12/2009
finally a new chapter

this is one of my favorite stories

i hope updates come regularly now that summers here :)
JtheChosen1 chapter 25 . 6/12/2009
Wow...both of these guys are messing up so much right now...lol, keep up the great work!
plushdeath chapter 3 . 6/5/2009
i liketh this
Hallway Rat chapter 24 . 6/4/2009
I love this story! The characters are so dynamic!

Can't wait for an update.
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »