Reviews for Know Your Place SLASH
Max-Ashworth chapter 22 . 3/27/2009
(It wasn't updated that week. Just saying.)

I couldn't remember the title of this story but I remembered that it had SLASH in the beginning and that it was in genewral, so luckily I found it through serach in the first minute. :D It's such a captivating story! I'm glad I read it. w Even if it doesn't update again (but I hope it does) I'm super-happy with it. :D
navajo chapter 22 . 3/23/2009
i love your story cant wait for more...lemons pleases :D
runaway sheet chapter 22 . 3/15/2009
What happened to that other cahpter, huh, huh?

You should update this more often. I like the length of each chapter - it isn't too long or too short.

For once I'm not sure if I like Brick or Jace more- they're so different from each other and non-girly. I love it. I agree with anybody who thinks that if you wanted girly, you'd be straight kinda thing. At the same time, I respect anyone who believes that they're a woman stuck in a man's body and vice versa (unless they decide to get a sex change- I'm weird about that kinda stuff) but yeah, I like how you really make them so different and at first I was all like ' Yeah, jock-boy Brick and victim Jace. Oh so cliche' but haha, you didn't make him jock-boy and Jace is more sporty than Brick. Wonderful. I think you like challenging cliches eh? Good job. Keep updating and I'll send you my cyber love.
kepteinen chapter 22 . 2/27/2009
So loveable. Update as soon as possible!
Subbie chapter 22 . 2/21/2009
Aww, man, this story is epic! I really like how Manda and Jace were scared that Brick was going to hit Jace for a few chapters. It really puts the story in perspective, I think.

So yeah. Please update soon, I'm asking-no begging, for the next chapter!
frogs of war chapter 22 . 2/17/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I teared up when Brick explained his family and laughed several times, like when Jace pawned Connie.

I think Jace is a good balance for Brick and I look forward to reading more.
koerle chapter 22 . 2/4/2009
This story is cute!

And even though they are a weird match, I can't wait to read more juicy advetures of Jace and Brick!
masontroy chapter 22 . 2/1/2009
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

ohmygosh! i love, LOVE, this story! please hurry with the next chapter! this is like the best story i ever read. please please please please PLEASE hurry!

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
ricemidget chapter 22 . 1/31/2009
wah! awesome chapter ] hope they beat the other guys in football! can't wait to read the next chapter X3
pandasXrobots chapter 22 . 1/29/2009
This was a nice chapter. It was nice to read more of Jace's snide comebacks.

But alas, I can't wait for the next.
Cattails chapter 22 . 1/29/2009
Aw, they're cute XD I'm rather fond of that "pistols at dawn" bit. Football just doesn't have the same effect XD Ah, they'll whoop their butts. Brick and all Hee. :O Telling his mum, eh? Wonder how that'll go?
abbybyrd chapter 22 . 1/29/2009
Omg YAY! Im so glad you updated again! I loved the new chapter and i can't wait for the next one. Though i think im gonna have to go back and read the first parts of the story lol.
shelled chapter 22 . 1/28/2009
:D

FINALLY!

I missed this story so much!
knits alot chapter 22 . 1/28/2009
I'm so glad you updated. This is a wonderful story and you just added more meat with this last chapter. Thanks for sharing.
Ashvarden chapter 22 . 1/28/2009
Awesome! I can't wait for the football game... I hope Brick knocks the hell out of Greg. Good chapter, I liked the part where you explain *why* Brick's so against telling their moms about the whole relationship thing they've got going on there. I can't wait for the next chapter; please update again soon!
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »