Reviews for Know Your Place SLASH
navajo chapter 12 . 7/1/2008
im so happy that jace was able to stop em, but im kinda mad at how brick had act but hey thats just how he is and i guess it wouldnt do for everyoe to know he is attracted to a dude
Esthetic chapter 11 . 7/1/2008
omfg that was so cute!

go brick
Elma chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Oh...love your story so far! Very funny and exciting! Keep on writing :D
pandasXrobots chapter 11 . 7/1/2008
oh... cute story! i love it!

i someties begin to wonder what brick looks like because this stupid image of a human shrek keeps invading my mind. i love jace's sarcasm. i love everything!
Cattails chapter 11 . 6/30/2008
Ah, they're cute in a psychotic couple way. And both in denial. Hee. There seems to be a pattern...they yell at each, nearly come to blows, then end up kissing. What a strange pair... Looking forward to the next chapter!
JtheChosen1 chapter 11 . 6/30/2008
awesome story! so funny and dramatic! seriously, keep up the amazing work!
navajo chapter 11 . 6/30/2008
awe that was so sweet, but its gonna be hell for them at school i bet when jace trys to explain what happened
Esthetic chapter 10 . 6/29/2008
oh definitely Jace
navajo chapter 10 . 6/29/2008
awe...poor brick, so misunderstood, i only hope that jace will be able to solve this
Cattails chapter 10 . 6/28/2008
Aww, poor Brick. See, this is why you don't build a bad rep for yourself. Ouch, and even the teacher is mad... Maybe when Jace gets back he can sort it all out...
Cattails chapter 9 . 6/28/2008
Ah, he still ends up hurting Jace. Kinda ironic. Hee. Pft, and poor confused Amanda...wonder how she's gonna react when she realizes the truth?
Esthetic chapter 9 . 6/27/2008
holy crap it's my blue heaven by taking back sunday

i was totally just listening to that song and was like WAIT!

good choice for a theme.

potterrocks19 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
your soo great and i love your story. if i was in real life i would hug you because you update so often. please don't stop because i really love your story.
Mina in Blue chapter 9 . 6/27/2008
It's been a long time since I've read any good, original slash. I was kind of surprised at the way this one is going...

You have a great sense of character; it's funny to see the bully getting pulled out of character by the "preppy kid." I think the story is coming together well.

Thank you for the good read, and I'm looking forward to reading more!

BTW: I have no idea what song you are referring to, but just out of curiosity, what's the prize?

.::mina::.
navajo chapter 9 . 6/26/2008
wow...that was so unexpected, but at least it kinda worked out
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »