Reviews for Know Your Place SLASH
Bleed Into Night chapter 28 . 11/18/2012
Dude, I just read your entire story in two hours and never have I laughed so hard to myself. I love your writing and your style, even though you may never read this, bravo. I'd definitely read this again, totally a favorite.
Brandy and Moustaches chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
This story is really awesome! I love the fact that Brick just figured out that he has a thing for Jace. This is really good. On to the next chapter :)

BTW: I love Taking Back Sunday :)

XxAbandonAllShipsxX
OrangeHawk chapter 28 . 8/18/2012
I loved this, though I can't help wondering what happened afterwards. Nice HFN ending. :)
Olivrayna chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
One of the 1st stories I read on fictionpress and still one of my favorites. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I WANNA SEQUAL! I loved this so FREAKING much. I thought it was going to be cheesy but it was PERFECT. 3
Love Brick!
xSadistxFujix chapter 27 . 7/12/2012
zomg P!atD! I love that song and anybody who likes their songs are amazing. JS hahah just had to say that (they're my fave band so I get excited whenever them or one of their songs are mentioned in *anything*)
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 28 . 6/24/2012
You should Toat's make a seqeul! I would love it!
Magi Aladdin chapter 28 . 6/21/2012
This was an absolute treat I usually don't read a lot of fictionpress stories but I was glad I read this
thatchickcallednugget chapter 28 . 6/17/2012
THIS STORY WAS AWESOME!I laughed and damn near cried! It was romantic and beautiful but at the same time comical and witty! Awesome ass story!
SmileyfaceGurl chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Add!
vipera.422 chapter 28 . 6/11/2012
I liked the fact that Brick wasn't one of those perfect guys who often appear in books but don't exist in real life. He was far from perfect but that only made the story more realistic.

I loved the story and hope you write another one this good... and finish Perception Is Reality because I'm dying to find out what happens next between Drew and Steve.
foreverandeverr chapter 28 . 5/26/2012
Oh my goodness! That ending..xD It just fit so well! I love the way you did it. I could not stop smiling.

This story was so freaking amazing. Is it too much to ask for a sequel?

This is one of the goods one on this site. One of the best! I FREAKING LOVE THE WAY YOU WROTE IT.

please write more stories like this.

your characters are so adorable. This story is so adorable and I'm so glad I got to read it. :)
foreverandeverr chapter 14 . 5/25/2012
I had thought Brick's Mom would be some horrible , mean women which would explain his behavior in school but I'm glad that's not the case.
foreverandeverr chapter 12 . 5/25/2012