Reviews for Know Your Place SLASH
foreverandeverr chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
this is such a cute story. Jace is hilarious.
foreverandeverr chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
I'm really liking this story :D
Brighton's Follies chapter 20 . 4/29/2012
Ack! I really want to know where this goes next! I love the characterization and fun sense of humor. Please give us more!
Aske Nat chapter 28 . 4/23/2012
Great story, couldn't put it down. It was really refreshing to read something where one of the characters isn't acting like a idiot all the time, refusing to do what is obviously for the best.

Dinosaurs R Dead chapter 27 . 4/7/2012
Wowwwww

Even though you're probably long gone I don't believe it's fair to read a story without giving the author an opinion so wow! I loved your story so much your characters were amazing in every way :D I hope you confined writing id buy your stuff for sure (:
jh chapter 28 . 3/26/2012
just, awesome.
AMS-SWF chapter 28 . 3/21/2012
Really good, I loved it, their dinamic is just...awww. It was a good story that leaves with a warm feeling D
KiaraLurve chapter 28 . 3/21/2012
Ahaaa, I couldn't stop reading this story 'till I finished it (: It was amazingg and I spent like all day readin' it.. Awww the ending was so cute 3 (:
Guest chapter 28 . 3/15/2012
wow, i had given up on this story. thank you for finishing it. the ending seems very fitting, very in character, i enjoyed reading it.
QuickSilverSand chapter 28 . 3/10/2012
awesome story...wish there was more
Wicked Neko chapter 28 . 3/8/2012
D'AWWWW! Nearing the end of the story I couldn't help but melt at random times but the last chappie was SOOO DAMN CUTE!

I swear, I melted so many times I-I don't even know how I'm typing this! SO CUTE! TOO MUCH FLUFF!

Actually, wait. JUST ENOUGH FLUFF!

Brick is like a FREAKIN TEDDY BEAR! I heart him majorly. Sometimes he just acts like the sweetest uke and he's such a cuddlebug... **melts**

And Jace is le funny. Love his wit and he's just too awesome.

THEY'RE MADE FOR EACH OTHER!

Oh, yeah. And I FREAKING LOVE ALL THE SONGS YOU USED IN THE STORY! I was actually humming every song while reading and the feeling is just too effin awesome to put into words.

YOU'RE AS AWESOME AS A BILLION UNICORNS! THERE SHOULD BE A FREAKING GALAXY NAMED AFTER YOU!
artmagus chapter 28 . 3/8/2012
families and friends reaction!(damn computer has a mind of it's own and decided what i wrote was enough before)anyways your story was amazing!
artmagus chapter 28 . 3/8/2012
this is seriously good! i wonder why more people haven't read it ! Jace is awesome , i mean really his comeback lines are so enviable!and i loved Brick especially in the last chapter! i wish you continue it somehow! i want to see their
XShadowofTimeX chapter 28 . 2/27/2012
That was amazing! I lived it. It was one of those rare stories you stick with till the end. AMAZING! Question: Did you model Jace after Jace from Mprtal Instruments?
Astir-Lewis chapter 28 . 2/25/2012
I'm gonna keep this short and sweet...this was the best! I love this story!
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »