Reviews for Know Your Place SLASH
TheGhostChild chapter 16 . 2/12/2012
OHTHANKGOD! I had to read that last sentence over, but YESS! C:
TheGhostChild chapter 15 . 2/12/2012
RUN AFTER HIM BRICK-TOMMY-Er.. BRICK! Darn Jace :/ How sad. Poor Stacey.
TheGhostChild chapter 14 . 2/12/2012
God. This was the sweetest chapter ever O.O -sniff- solovely.
TheGhostChild chapter 13 . 2/12/2012
You're making this non-squeaking thing really difficult, haha. They are just too adorable together! D;
TheGhostChild chapter 12 . 2/12/2012
Brick, I get he's got a reputation to live up to but GAWD :/ And I'm glad Jace got there in time c:
TheGhostChild chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
I love this pairing. They compliment each other so well c:
TheGhostChild chapter 10 . 2/12/2012
Short but sweet. Can teachers DO that? O.o
TheGhostChild chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
Ohgoodness c: Poor Jace :c -puts a sticker on his forehead- But he and Brick ar so cute c:
TheGhostChild chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
-takes a deep breath- I'm trying to remain calm and not squeak or anything.. I'm finding that difficult c:

I did NOT see that coming! I love it :D
TheGhostChild chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
-sings- AAAAAHHHHHH! Finally C: I LOVE it!
TheGhostChild chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
NNHH! Intense o.o

And sorry for the short reviews. It's three a.m. here :c My brain in skhhfjsoja mode.
TheGhostChild chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
-holdsmybreath- ohmygod O.O
TheGhostChild chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
OH YAY D: You mentioned his height! Poor Jace :c
TheGhostChild chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
O.O Uh-oh.

I'm curious to know exactly how tall Brick is c: I'm really enjoying this so far!
falling-into-fate chapter 28 . 2/6/2012
I loved this. SO MUCH. Seriously, one of the best stories of FP that I have ever read. Funny, sweet, hot, adorable, sexy, romantic. All words I'd use to describe it, and then some. :') Brick is such an interesting character, the way he looks and the way he acts. He's so whipped, too. xD Jace's got him wrapped right around his finger. Haha, so freaking adorable. Jace is such a smartass, but it's hilarious!

Oh, and the sex scene. It was amazing. I love how you had so much dialog, but it WORKED at the same time. Made me laugh, grin, and blush. :3

There needs to be a sequel. Neeeeeeeeds. Now, I'm gonna have to show this story to my friends. They'll fall in love with it just like I did! Thank you for this wonderful read! So worth it. I officially love you. Marry me?
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »