Reviews for Know Your Place SLASH
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 28 . 2/6/2012
Favourite couple of all time
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 28 . 2/2/2012
so fucking amazing 3 :D 3 :D lol coincidently today's my birthday
marshmallow7 chapter 28 . 2/1/2012
i am so happy to see this. i waited so long for it and it's here, hot, and humid. i loved it!
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 28 . 1/31/2012
I read this whole thing in one night. Seriously, I chose this over sleep! lol I kind of feel like crying now because it's over...I want more! D: ahh well, amazing job on this. I loved every bit of :3
Blublublub chapter 27 . 1/26/2012
I was going to review this at the end of the story but I couldn't help myself. This chapter is possibly the best written thing I've ever seen on fictionpress. And trust me, I read A LOT. The emotion you're able to bring into Jace and Brick is amazing. And the ending was completely unexpected but totally in character. It's a true expression of Brick's love and dedication for Jace, and you were able to write it in a way that wasn't cliché at all. Now I'm not an overly sappy person who gets super emotional while reading stories so I'm not gonna say that this brought a tear to my eye or anything. However, I did find myself grinning uncontrollably at certain parts of this chapter. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to re-read this chapter a few billion times and then finish off this amazing fic.

Forever your loyal fan,

Blublublub

(P.s. I freaking love Memories by Sugarcult, it's one of my fave songs C:)
Random chapter 28 . 1/26/2012
So Good! /pounces/ Thank you thank you thank you for writing this! It was exactly what I was craving!
ALittleLunatic chapter 25 . 1/24/2012
Jace is being a bitch.
RawrImaDinoKitten chapter 28 . 1/22/2012
Only two words can describe this fic: FRICKIN' MAGNIFICENT!

Bravo!
P. Jackson chapter 28 . 1/20/2012
Aw yeah. Loved! 3
Rorarin chapter 28 . 1/18/2012
Awesome, thanks so much for the ending.
That Boy over There chapter 26 . 1/17/2012
This Story was amazing both the characters were incredibly lovable and the development flowed really well :)
Dark Lynnette chapter 28 . 1/16/2012
YEA! I liked the ending and the story in general. THANKS!
my poor toaster chapter 28 . 1/16/2012
Best. Chapter. EVER!
JtheChosen1 chapter 28 . 1/16/2012
Cute/hot ending! Glad you finished off this bad boy )
Oshini chapter 27 . 1/15/2012
Aw, man, was that the end? Or is there still more? Anyway, I absolutely loved this story! It was so cute!
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »