Reviews for Know Your Place SLASH
my poor toaster chapter 27 . 12/26/2011
No thatcannot be the ending! If it was than i am positively killing you and pissing on your grave (and thats a promise darling.)
Regal Coat Woman's Daughter chapter 27 . 9/1/2011
Awww, that was the sweetest thing ever-the end part I mean. IS this the end of the story? Whatever I loved it, and if that was the end at least it's satisfying. XDD Great job.
Juliana Rain chapter 27 . 6/20/2011
ok ok ok ok so i know that u haven't updated in like 2 years but plzzzzz plz plz plz plz plz update. I love your story and I really really really really really want to know what happens next! plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
IttyBittyDice chapter 27 . 5/29/2011
Oh god this was wonderful! You have given me a newfound extreme love of the song "memory". I never listened to it like that before, and now I love it even more than "just the girl" by the Click Five.(which is my favorite). I will squee every time I hear that song now. You pulled off the lyric quotes perfectly. I must tell off anyone who says that the lyrics thing from now on.(not really, I'm not quite that confrontational, but I would think about it)
zjennin chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Hi, I recently started reading your story... it's really good so far!

I just wanted to send you some love for mentioning Palo Alto in the story. The Bay Area is awesome 3
Space Orinn chapter 27 . 5/9/2011
Man i love this story. I've read it probably three times now. Brick is simply lovable :)
TheDarkestAbyss chapter 27 . 3/1/2011
Oh my god! TYhis was awesome! Please continue writing it? I love it too much to just let it be! :)
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 27 . 1/24/2011
OMG I LOVE IT! :D

Please update soon :D

i realy wanna find out what happens next
calvin101 chapter 27 . 1/14/2011
Ok, I know its been a year or so, but I really love this story, and you stop at the most interesting part, so please update as soon as possible!
Millie chapter 27 . 1/13/2011
Ugh! I hate cliffhangers but the story is so cool so please dont stop
FoFannie chapter 27 . 1/11/2011
I was reading a story by DemonsLolita and I looked at her favorites and this story was in it and I said why not. I'm addicted to her stories and characters and if you're in her favorites I knew I would appreciate what you write as well. I sat down and read all 27 chapters and I fell in live with Jace and Brick/Tommy! I love the dynamic between them and I look forward to seeing what happens next. Please update soon as i'll be stalking you now! Hehe.
Copper Octopus chapter 27 . 12/4/2010
Eek! I ned more!
Neko6892 chapter 27 . 11/23/2010
Please update this story! I'm loving everything about it, most of all Jace and Brick's adorableness! Don't leave us with such a cliffhanger,I'm dying to see how everyone's gonna react,and there's the promised smex between Jace and Brick too.( I'm praying that you haven't given up on this story because I notice you haven't updated in a while..
bs49184 chapter 27 . 11/12/2010