Reviews for Is It Fate or a Nightmare
Erica N chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
Eric is a jerk. I said kick his dick! Man, he cheated and now that he see how hot she is and that she might actually find someone worthy of her time and temper, he goes in and tried to "fix" the situation.

UPDATES! Omg, i can't wait for what she is gonna do to him.
claireponcherrii chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
soccer players are yum
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
Eric is a jerk, and the other two are oblivious. lol. I cant wait to see what happens next!
PadlockLOL chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
thanks 4 updating and i hope there will be more nd i cnt believe she saw his thing love it cnt wait XD (evil smirk)
Erica N chapter 8 . 10/1/2010
This is so good! I hope for more, also Michael is interesting ...
odieme chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
do update it fast...love the story...!
anonymous09 chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
GREAT STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

and update stuck with a gangster!
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
This might not be a good thing. I can't wait to see where you take this story next!
PadlockLOL chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
whats going 2 happen? her ex is an ass if he still loved her he wouldn't of leaft when her friend those things like i'll call ur wife that shows he doesn't but i get where sammy is coming from sometimes u want 2 say yes but u know u should say now nd then when the person is right in front of u ,u dont want 2 push them away when theys about 2 kiss u nd u don't want 2 kiss them first. i wonder what the captain will do ?

plz update soon nd i totally forgot bout this story coz it was taking 2 long but i cant wat for more wats gonna happen/
Caroline202 chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
I really like this story, please update soon :-)
Christina Elizabeth chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
I like that story starts after the break-up leaving unanswered questions. I love how ironic some of the events are. Keep writing!
Mini Jenny chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
Someone was insanely jealous! Not that Michael would ever admit it though. And man, Eric is the douche of all douche bag! How does he claim he loves Sammy but marries to Fiona? What an jerk. I like how Catherine came just on time to save her from almost kissing him. Ohh the hot captain just had to let out all his anger and punch the dude! Sammy is so gonna yell at him! I can't wait for the next chapter!
PadlockLOL chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
love it so far hope u update it soon can't wait 2 see what happens next XD
Rosey-Blue chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
finally! an update!

good chapter.

write more SOON!
schoeppc chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
This is a really good story so far, I can't wait to see what happens.