Reviews for hang you up to dry on broken streetlights
From The Stone Bridge chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
God bless please, Mrs. Robinson heaven holds a place for those who pray - Hiding in the little hiding place..." "Mrs. Robinson"

Simon and Garfunkle.
ilovetheopera chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
your vocabulary is very large, good for you.

i love the first three lines. you really do use words very well.

though i kinda got past this emo dark angsty stage like three years ago i surprisingly still like stuff like this. good job.
persephone in waiting chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This is very beautiful and extremely descriptive. The imagery and the colors that come to mind when I read this are dark and almost sensual. ... I don't know if that was what you were going for, but it's a lovely poem.

&& the title reminds me of the Cold War Kids song. :]
paradigm se7en chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I like this. Seems...different, somehow, on each reading. Like a kaleidoscope, except fragile and brittle and sharp. Like the wordplay, too.
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Recycled words & old tricks? It doesn't feel like it or read like it.

I love the imagery on this one. Very twisted

-C.N
Scarlett Wynter chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
recycled words & old tricks? hahaha. I don't care. I like it. :p I'd pick a favorite line, but I like em all.
siphoned afterglow chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
your imagery is mindblowing.
McKinley Cooper chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Recycled words and old tricks put together very well. "Twisted tongues kissing eulogies" is my favorite line. I use parentheses often, so of course I love the last thought you added that you've got some new imagery in this one that is very effective-"silhouettes of your fake apologies" is great.

McKinley