Reviews for femme fatale
gip-k chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Hey this was actually really good. I like the rhythm and cadence of it. Nice also, appropriate ending.
Our Lady Silence chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
One of my favourite poems.

How wonderful it must be...To destroy something beautiful...
Imperio chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Wow... that's it. Just wow. You Are Amazing! :)
in theory chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
So creepy that last stanza! Loved this.

Jack
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
your summary intruiged me and i glad it did, because this whole poem was intruiging, in a good way. interesting viewpoint. i liked that you put the word empty in parentheses, it acutally made me feel empty. strange...

the only line i didn't like, i didn't really get what it was saying: "you named lost count "i was a little confused. but good job, and check out the review marathon (link in my profile).

fatbird:)
flannel knickers chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
This is terrible, and I love it.
Lady Fingers chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
wow, this is hearfelt and mean. Which is exactly why I love it.

I have only dreamed of playing a femme fatale in a movie.

It's a difficult task, being so devious and such.

This character is pretty good at it.
x.Miss.Twiztid.x chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
I loveloveLOVE this. You took something that's typical seen and so wrong and taboo, yet made it into something so sinisterly sexual that it's bizarre. And I mean that in a great way. (By the way, I now wanna go watch La Femme Nikita.)

I think this poem goes as proof that all women have that dangerous side. And men aren't the only ones capable of plotting out things like betrayal and murder. Maybe women just get by with it better because we have the ability to look docile, sweet and innocent.

Great job.
sheisdressedinpoetry chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
i think this concept is the secret obsession of the female mind, usually tucked beneath old memories and sensory input because its reality is too difficult and ugly to acknowledge

but you've not only acknowledged it, you've captured it in all its disgusting glory
Aquafied chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
i want to feel this

and i think that is perhaps one of the worse things i ever said

that said

this is simple and sharp, like cutting your tongue on cut glass

bitter and sexual

done well, done very well
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Really unexpected ending, I like it a lot. All the descriptions are really great. Nicely done.
augusky chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
You had me intruiged until the end. I see that the narrator wants the guy...bad. What i can't see is why she goes through the trouble to get him and then she just...i don't know...

Does he die or does she leave him. It's confusing. The first half i really do like though!
older ego chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
wow that's horrible... i love it ]