Reviews for Black Fox
Jehnyahl chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I think it was a terrible shame for you to rip most of the story from here and leave only some for a preview! I understand your desire to make money from your writing, but I still think you could have left this since it had been up and finished for a while and perhaps sold new work? I speak as someone who read and loved this story on here.
Zahra R chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
It's an excellent story. I like the flow. But please. PLEASE. Put breaks in when you change scenes. It's confusing to the reader if you don't.
Dancing Mouse chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
So what's the name of the book, and your name? I would like t0 read this book
PyroTech chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
You should put that it's just a preview in the description. I can't buy stuff online, so I was a bit upset when I started reading this, only to find that I won't be able to finish. Putting 'Preview' in the description would have been better.
Penny-0-Wryter chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
cute FYI :D
Wtf-Are-Scrambled-Eggs chapter 3 . 1/17/2011
Good for you, girl! However, I won't be able to buy it. Because i'm British. *cries* I live in the UK. So I won't be able to read it again! :( :(
TinaLouise chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!

*pout* yet another story I love rereading taken off the internet and yet more money I'll have to scrounge around for to be able to pay for it (and here I'm still saving up enough to get your other stories in pdf or the other format-thingy) :P

This is just awesome news, we have to celebrate *starts jumping around and dancing wildly*

*notices Cavan and Gair dancing away in the middle of the crowd - drools*
Chatte-Rouge chapter 19 . 12/9/2010
Woop, Love this one to!
Ben Tramsami chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Totally saw that coming. Once I realized both princes had to see the Emperor at the same time and that both princes hated each other, then it was pretty clear to me. But then again, I've read a lot of slash so I can pick up on these things. Great story so far!
Mona May56 chapter 21 . 11/9/2010
I enjoyed reading your story very much

I like your characters and I was sad it was over so soon.
ToraOkami303 chapter 21 . 10/16/2010
:3 neat... can't wait to see the real plan for children though like i said before i have several ideas *reads WAY too many mpreg. stories* though i have to say Feys... i never considered that one i'll have to add it to my mental list .-

T O
ToraOkami303 chapter 19 . 10/16/2010
1) Gair xD sorry Cavan but Gair is epic

2) :3 is a Yaoi story and i'm a Yaoi fan girl what do you THINK my fav. scene is? The Sex duh!

3)um Sorry Elanor but when she visited the Castle she was kinda a bitch...

4)Both :3 cause i'm evil like that!

5) Uh hn... can't think of anything.

6)*has millions of ideas for the heir thing* :D *shakes head* umm i can't wait to read the sequal and will be invading your profile and bothering you if i see it is not done :3

T O
Wingstar102 chapter 21 . 10/12/2010
I am way, WAY late finding this story, but I'm unbelievably happy that I did. Fantastic piece! Great plot, great characters, great smut, great and dry humor... Oh yeah, definitely reading this again in the near future. Thank you for this! Will beg and grovel for more stories from you!

Love and cherries,

Wingstar
flyei chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
To answer your question at the end of the chapter - I would have been damn surprised if there had been any princesses. But I was actually kind of hoping there would be, because there's always a danger of boredom when using a cliche. But then again, some of the best stories are born from cliches, and cliches that are twisted in a new way. Anyhow, I'm a little bit worried how this will turn out but of course I'm reading onward..

Btw, I just love the details you have developed, like the colours of the Chiel and their similarity to Estveld. It shows you have clearly thought on it.
flyei chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Wow, this looks good. I have only read the first chapter but I'm already hooked.

You've done a great job in introducing so many new characters and still making them all seem real, not just names. The same thing can be said about the world you have created. A lot of information is given, but it's given very effortlessly.

Continuing on..