Reviews for Don't Talk To Me Of Love
daughterofmusic chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
I really loved this poem. It was... how to say it?... It wasn't condemning, if that's the word. It's not commanding or cruel. Merely chastising - gently chastising, a reminder of how little we know.

Yummy.

Music
xGekkeiju chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I shall write this review having never read the source of your inspiration. This. Is. Amazing. I absolutely adore it. I love how the speaker is sort of reprimanding the lover for speaking of love, but in the end she asks him/her to "rest [his/her] lips on mine". It's so cute. The message is fabulous. Flawless. Refreshing.

Thank you for writing this. Definitely, DEFINITELY going into my favourites.

Wren
Frenchie-chan chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Whoa...

That was really impressive. I like your style, it's very rythmic and clear. A lot of poems are foggy and have a mystic quality to them, but this one is perfectly crystal clear; quite a feat for a poem about such a mysterious topic. Bravo, future poet laurete! (sp?)

Purrs,

Frenchie-chan
Scarlett Wynter chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Interesting, especially the last stanza. Good poem.
augusky chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
It almost seems as if while the narrator is scolding her lover for speeking of love (probably by saying "i love u"), that they both are learning what love is and instantly become qualified to speak of it as a politician with his politics in the end Forgive me if my interpretation is wrong, I have never read your insperation.