Reviews for Butterflies and Clowns

Rose Abbie
Emz and Jemz chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I like this :
Tennessee chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
I love this its very inspiring. very figurative yet straightforward, great work! :D
ode to a nightingale chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Wow. Very original. I really like it. God, I've missed your poems/songs. You're amazing. :)
Keimei-chan chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Nice song, I liked it.

Vexed and Tired chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
For some reasn, this song makes me think of some sort of sado-masochistic relationship that somebody has been caught up in and overwhelmed by it. The woman involved seems really messed up and her violence seems to reflect her weakness rather than her strength. The rhyme in this may be a little overdone, because when you're trying to get every line to rhyme then sometimes it can sound a bit forced, but I think you got away with it in this case. It's a marvelous song and I'm glad that I took the time to read it.
Faith Adeline chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
very good piece, I really liked it. Flowed amazingly well. Keep it up!

Faith
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
well written, and it rhymed. YAY!
Imaginary Strangers chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Interesting song. Sort of weird, how you incorporated clowns and butterflies together, but it was definitely original and cool. I really like the fourth stanza/verse. Good job.
augusky chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This is one of the best written poems i have read here in a long time. I can see it as a song. Find someone to sing it!