Reviews for Differences Seperate Worlds
King Corn chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
A Hiroshima poem! That's so awesome and it conveys his feelings so well. It's like you got inside of his head and disected him.

I like all of those lines that sound so much like him:

How the hell did I get stuck in this predicament?

They invite me over to talk

I’d rather take a walk

How can you be happy in a world that causes you to fall down?

What the hell am I? Even I am unsure.

Sheer brilliance!

The poem is right though, there seems to be a gap in that group and Hiroshima is truly in a league all his own.

Could you write one about fife? I really would like to see one about him!
Luna the wolf dancer chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This poem matches him perfectly - I am surprised that other readers never heard of this piece.

Hiroshima is a very unique character, and I kept on reading Sacrifice, I started to realize that Melissa is giving a moral to the whole series, I believe it is in order to be a stronger person at heart, you must give the things you want in order to protect others in need. idk really, / well i hope you write more of the yaoi story

~ketseki~
Lime-sama chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
I love this poem and I love Hiroshima! It's definitely what he thinks about everyone in Sacrifice. Sacrifice rocks and so do you! SACRIFICE FANS UNITE!
Fallenwolfangel chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I love the poem _ it was beautiful, I have read the story too, hiroshima is awesome 0.0 *puts in faves*
The True Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Lovin' it! This was totally awesome! I am completely in love with Hiroshimao! Great job!
Black Bride Anna chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
A spot-on portrayal of Hiroshima and what he goes through on a day-to-day basis. I really like how you dove internally into his character and described him in such a way that you'd think it was him.

You have a great talent. Keep it up!
Dark Angel Hiroshima chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
A poem about Hiroshima! You are GOD! I love it, it's like he wrote it himself! *faves*
SilverIsamu chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Hey,

I love this poem like I love the character! Just ask Melissa, I'm practically in love with Hiroshima!

Great job on this! It truly feels as if he wrote it himself! You are an amazing judge of character! Please post more!

~SilverIsamu

*co authoress of Torn Family Portrait*
Tragedy of Light and Dark chapter 1 . 7/2/2008

I like all of those lines that sound so much like him:

How the hell did I get stuck in this predicament?

They invite me over to talk

I’d rather take a walk

How can you be happy in a world that causes you to fall down?

What the hell am I? Even I am unsure.

Sheer brilliance!

Could you write one about fife? I really would like to see one about him!
Utena Himemiya chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Strangely, I picture this happening when Hiroshima is in the inn at The City of Plants. It really shows how he suffers and it seems to go unnoticed by everyone except Keiji. I truly think that Keiji is the only one who really knows his pain aside from Tsurugi, who doesn't count because that's his boyfriend.

I wonder if Hiroshima is light and dark. He seems to be at least. I wonder if he's both good and evil and that's how he's misunderstood. I kind of think he has an identity crisis now, lol.

Awesome poem! Can you write one for someone else?
SilverIsamu chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Wow, that was awesome! It sounds just like him!
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
A perfect renderation of Hiroshima! Thank you for such a beautiful poem! I'm really glad and feel very flattered that someone would write something and didicate it to one of my Sacrifice characters! Thank you so much!
Yaoi Love-Love Girl chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Wow! That's Hiroshima's character exactly! Great job at his feelings!
Averybarbarian chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Though I myself have never read the book I find your poem interesting and well fairly well writen and somewhat compelling. You have great imigery within your piece that allows someone who hasnt read the book perhaps gain a glims into the struggle of this character. I especially liked the line "How can you be happy in a world that causes you to fall down?" Great concept perhaps it is elaborated upon in the book but that would be a great thing to write another poem on. Just a thought. Anyway Great poem I enjoyed reading it. Keep writting! )