Reviews for Everlasting Rapture
tis really good
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
nuisances, not nusisances
balloonfista chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
hahaha, I already love Gowan and Moira! Still finding the language difficult but I will persevere! :D
balloonfista chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
i find the old English language thing a little difficult to understand but this story is too interesting to pass up!

Ri
September Stone chapter 21 . 5/5/2012
Great story! Read it all in one go! :)
witeaya chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
especially love the old scottish u used.
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Hey this sounds like a good story but I just can't read the way they talk its to difficult to read and I have to spend time trying to understand what they are saying and I'm Scottish Haha. But other than that it sounds like a very good story
Sophie chapter 20 . 1/30/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story, it is one of teh best I have read on fictionpress. I' looki forward to reading about Tara next.
The Imagination Addict chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
i have to say, the archaic english fascinates and draws me. but i shall stop for 2 reasons. firstly, im not into erotica, and it looks like this is going that way. but that doesnt really concern you. it's just my personal preference.

the more important reason, which im also giving as constructive criticism, is the tense errors, which kinda irk me. you occasionally slip into the present tense when the whole thing's in past. you might want to proofread this if you intend to self-publish/ get published. other than that, there are some sentences which strike me as having the wrong structure, but im not very clear on this point as you seem to be trying out an archaic mood for the narration, which changes the grammatical rules a little.

hope this helps!
ramenrandomness chapter 20 . 9/18/2011
Do write a sequel on Tara and Hugh! I'd love to see Tara as a grown woman
Looking4Lairds chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I just finished reading Everlasting Rapture and am about to start reading it all over again. It was the best story I have read in a while. I love that you wrote with an accent. I fell in love with your characters and hated to see the story end. I look forward to reading more from you and am surprised you are not published. Loved it!
sweetpea265 chapter 20 . 6/8/2011
Great story. You sucked me in...again. I think the writing was good, the story was awesome. Loved the characters. I think Tara was my favorite though. Hope to read her story soon. Really, the only real errors I saw were some typos throughout and a few words missing here and there; every once in a while I think you used her when it should have been he or something along that line, so it confused me every now and then. I also notice you used two separate words all and ready, but I'm not sure if you were keeping with the times of the story or if that's just how you chose to write them instead of just using the one word already. Just a future suggestion for your next Highland story, maybe either at the beginning of the story have a list or when you introduce a new word that most people won't know if you could give the definition I think it would help the story flow a little bit better if we understood what the story was talking about (eg. weesht mouth?). Anyways hope you are able to keep writing I enjoy reading your stories :).
sweetpea265 chapter 16 . 6/8/2011
I really am loving this story. I wish Gowan would have listened to Tara and told Moira why he brought her to his keep to begin with. There are still some typos and sometimes some words are missing, but other than that great story.
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »