Reviews for Everlasting Rapture
sweetpea265 chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
It''s getting really good now. Loving it. There was something I meant to point out, but I can't remember now there are too many questions wanting answers after reading this chapter. I think it was about letters missing in words or something. Sorry.
sweetpea265 chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Still liking this story a lot. Still some typos, but nothing that can't be fixed. I'm not an expert, but I think the writing is pretty solid.
sweetpea265 chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
I am really liking this story. There were just a couple of typos, but other than that I didn't really see much to critique :). On with the story.
sweetpea265 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I'm really liking this story. I didn't want to start reading it until it was finished though. I love historical romances and I always seem to get sucked in. I hate to get sucked in and then there be not ending whatsoever. I am really glad you were able to finish this story. Hopefully it will just get better from here. I love Moira and her sisters already. Not too sure about the male lead yet though. Hopefully it will just get better from here. Don't think I stopped reading if I don't review every single chapter though. It just means I got sucked in and couldn't wait to continue reading :P
SingingBird812 chapter 20 . 5/26/2011
I'm sad to see this story end; it was really fun to be ab;e to read. Thanks for writing and sharing it! I really enjoyed it! :)
kylen chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
Aww, great story. Good, everything worked out between those two lovebirds. I knew it would, i hped it would anyway. I am intrigued with the little teaser trailer, at the end. Hmm, who could it be, that poor girl. IO hope something good happens with Tara, am i misreading or was there is little something something going on with her and Bowen? Then again what about the guy she cared for? I dont know...but i want to! Anyway, this was a great story, i have read most of your other highlander series and enjoyed them. Keep on writing :)))
geminibaby6789 chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
Thanks for the fantastic story! I loved every bit of it! I can't wait to read the next one that you're writing. It sounds interesting. Thanks! :D
ValerieYoung chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
awesome chapter! n im looking forward to witch's tempest! it looks interesting! n now can u plz update point of no return? :)
pbgurl chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
OH yay! She told him! And finally he says he loves her! :)

Is A Witch's Tempest the sequel to Everlasting Rapture?

-Liz :D
pbgurl chapter 19 . 5/25/2011
YAY! They're together again!

I'm hoping to tells him about the baby soon. :)

-Liz :D
Ck90 chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
First I want to say that I love your story! The characters were well developed and full of life. The chemistry between them was exquisite, there was passion, anger, love. I think you did your research well for this story. ALso i love the ending.

On a second note A witches tempest...

If the story is about tara like I think it is, I thought she would have never agreed to be engaged or tied to anyone but the knight she saved. Also the plot seems very promising, but again if it is Tara, I would think she would have had more spunk than to hide, after all didn't she continue training as a knight? I can't wait for the story though!
smrae chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
Congratulations on finishing! It was wonderfully written and I can't even tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I am definitely looking forward to the next one. Again congrats and thanks for writing such a great story.
grumpirah chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
wonderful story,i'm looking forward to more from you.
bookworm6193 chapter 19 . 5/25/2011
Great story! Can't wait for the sequel!
AmyDeWolfe chapter 19 . 5/24/2011
Only one more chapter? No! Oh, it can't be over, it's too good! Are you thinking of any sequels or side-stories for these characters, or is this it? It's a wonderful story. :)

Kate