Reviews for Everlasting Rapture
Tatiana Knight chapter 19 . 5/24/2011
I loved this story and enjoyed reading it. Im really sad its over though. :-(

x.

Tatiana
kylen chapter 18 . 5/11/2011
Good chappie! I like Moira, i hope she can sort out her feelings and go back to her lover boy! But, of course Gowen would have to make an effort to go get her in his usual masculine fashion, he is a megala manlyman :). Basically, its quite sensational please update soon! This was a good chappie very wel written good length not over done and what not. Good intereaction betwen mother and daughter very natural. I really like their mother, Sorcha, did you get that name from a book called Daughter of the Forest? by Juliet Marillier, that was the only time i have heard the name before. OK, hope all is well!
Lady-White chapter 18 . 5/6/2011
OMG... so sad. They love each other so much they just have to find each other and hash it out or something.. So god! loved it. and can't wait till you update L.M.E.
Ck90 chapter 18 . 5/6/2011
Poor guy... Not sure I liked her mom. But I think the chapter was just long enough.

HAPPY WRITINGS!
pbgurl chapter 18 . 5/6/2011
Wait, the epilogue already? :(

Are you going to have some time pass between this chapter and the epilogue or not too much? If so I hope not too much becuase I am so so so so angry at Gowan yet I want him to be able to know and see his childs birth :(

-Liz :D
kylen chapter 17 . 4/26/2011
Good Story! I knew once he said "she will not know i used her for my own selfish reasons" that she was def in the room, lol. Good story well written all in good fun! I like thier accents, haha, probs for typing it all out. I love those two together! I think tho that Tara is too young to be falling in love with a man, she is twelve right? She is too immature, it made her seem kinda ridicculous and desperate. I prefer young wild Tara. She seems more real. Tell me though if i am getting her character wrong, i would like to know your take on her. Moira should leave now thats she the whole story. Just for a bit though, :), then he goes after her and they all make up. OK, great story please update!
ami chapter 17 . 3/27/2011
Oh no! Poor Moira! I look anxiously await your next chapter.
Lady-White chapter 17 . 3/24/2011
Awesome chapter! I've been waiting for yout to write more. o thats so sad. maybe Moira will run away, and she's got to be heart broker...so sad. but i also think her husband does love her even if he doesn't see it yet!

Are you going to be writing more for love my existance? i love that whole series... and you stopped after only a few chapters just when it was getting really good. Your such a talented author, so please write more!
geminibaby6789 chapter 17 . 3/22/2011
Thanks for the chapter! I can't wait to find out what happens next! I can already sense the drama that's about to come! ;D Can't wait for the next one! Update soon!
pbgurl chapter 17 . 3/20/2011
:( I knew she was bound to find out sooner or later but it sucks though becuase its going to really break her heart. And not to mention she had to find out that way instead of him telling her himself. And grr! She loves him to! :(

Ugh Gowan you idiot!

lol, I love Tara!

-Liz :D
Ck90 chapter 17 . 3/20/2011
I think Moira should hurl the tray at Gowan! I really thought he felt something for her, well I'm sure he does. Why did he have to be so crass? Why can't he just admit the truth? He really is an idiot! I mean sure he used her to keep the keep (LOL) But did he really have to make it sound so totally materialistic and unfeeling?

I think Tara should train to kidnap sir Hugh! That would be a sight for sore eyes! I'm sure he will never forget that!

I am kind of sad that the story is ending but happy all the same cuz I get to read the end!

HAPPY WRITINGS! And may your muse protect you from writers block!
geminibaby6789 chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
Thanks for the chapter! Just wondering, are the MacMillans going to appear in the next chapter? Can't wait till the next one! Update soon! :D
Ck90 chapter 16 . 1/7/2011
YAY! An UPDATE! I hope that you have a great new year full of amazing moments. Remember that amazing moments happen because we make them so, they may not be so amazing to anybody else. Anyway! On that note yes I feel like Bowen, I want to pommel Sir Hugh! And I love taras comment on breasts, and I find that your descriptions seem very accurate for the time. I did love this chapter, I think that if you were to publish this story I would definitely buy it. i have a soft spot for Scottish Historical romances...

Happy writings!

P.S Is there going to be a story about Tara? Because if there is I will gladly and as patiently as possible wait for it.
smrae chapter 15 . 12/23/2010
Great chapter can't believe it's almost over! Looking forward to the update thanks and happy holidays :)
geminibaby6789 chapter 15 . 12/22/2010
Thanks for the great chapter! Can't wait to find out what happens next! I hope someone comes and helps them...maybe his men or the MacMillan party? *Wink Wink* ;D Looking forward to the next update! :D
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »