Reviews for Everlasting Rapture
groundhog591 chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
Love it! I am so glad that you updated! I cannot wait to read more about the two.
Chalger chapter 4 . 6/30/2009
great chapter, i can't wait for more
ami chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you're going to continue this story. I'm really enjoying it.
dblack50 chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
Sorry to hear of the loss of your aunt. I've lost a parent, so I know what you mean about being rocky for a while. Prayers for you and your family.

As for your story, I do hope you will continue it. I am curious to see how this all plays out. Moira is a very determined young lady, but Gowan seems equalky determined. I imagine there were be some major battles between the two if there is ever to be a happy ending here.
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
Another wonderful chapter. I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt. Losing someone that close is hard. Don't feel pressured about writing or updating. Take your time.

Im sorry for your loss,

CrazyCowgirl101
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 2 . 1/7/2009
You're such a good writer! I love your highlander stories so much! Please, please, please update soon!
magic jelliebeans chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
UPDATE!
leemya chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
great story! Please continue.
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
Again, the same. Very well done dialogue, but some of the narrative is a bit difficult to understand.

Other than that, I really am enjoying it. I hope you update soon.

- Murphy
Murphy's Lawyer chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Well.

So far I like this; as I'm part Scottish, I always like stuff about the history. Only concerns are that while the dialogue is very well done, the narrative is a bit off, and difficult to comprehend at times. Other than that, the entire thing's very well done, and as far as I can tell, historically accurate.

Oh, one other small thing: near the beginning you had spelled 'rigid' as 'ridged'. Two different words. But I am definitely enjoying it so far, and am going to continue.

- ML
storyteller chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
This is great! I can't tell if it's just the accents but I love the way this sounds. Please write more soon.
E.J. Teine chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
NIce. I like Tara and Moira :) PLease continue!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8