Reviews for Lucian Boom Invisible Head Case
Plsplspls chapter 21 . 7/5
Honestly cannot believe how much I love these stories please keep going I hope you write another togo with this world I love it somuch way more than i was expecting ive been reading your stuff this past week and just cannot stop hahah I really hope youll be able to continue moon child as well tho good luck awesome stuff!
mollyyringwormm chapter 17 . 4/19
Ohh my godddd! I have been binge-reading this series all night and l just can't tear myself away. I have to say, this is probably my favorite chapter of yours that i've read in the whole series. I'm sure that I have a few others but this one stood out to me the most so far. I'm definitely a fan!
REGRETABLE chapter 21 . 10/28/2017
I read your story about Sebastian and Madsy first and LOVED IT, but I gotta say, I DO love a good bad boy with a dark past falls inlove with a sweet, strong and optomistic girl romance!

I preferred this one, but simply because of the character personalities. I love how much detail and care you put into these. The overall plot was excellent, the dialogue was wonderful (typically, it's hard to find a story on here with both - most stories lack on one of those fronts).

I really appreciated the way you let the character's relationship build. All too often an authorhas them fall inlove way too early. The build up and hiccups along the way make it so worth it.

I really enjoyed this, thank you!
mgaa chapter 21 . 4/12/2016
oh pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeee...enough with the suspense...what happened to Gray? where did the sprites take him? what about the secret villages where Lucian's brother Tarrin is? are they going to be found out? will magic return to them? WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN? TELL MEEE...US! PLEASE!
oh by the way congratulations for this...I really really enjoyed it.. thank you
Guest chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
Like the one before it, I loved it!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
Just finished chapter 12 and this GreenBoom couple is awesome. I was sad that Seb and Madsy's story ended but there is definitely room here for Lucian and Ezra! I really love reading about this hate/secrete love foreplay before actually admitting defeat of attractions. The story is great so far, can't wait for the action, the mystery behind Lucian Boom and -wink-, to happen!
Guest chapter 21 . 1/18/2015
This story was great! I thought the relationships were adorable! (and your grammar's not toooooo terrible)
Chiisutofupuru chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Make room for Lucian... well, I might.
Ez seems like a good first person so far I think. I'll come back when I need to read another romance/fantasy :P

Chiisu
LaMB-COW chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Muhahahha. Its not for who she thinks it is... I love the dresses and the tags and stuff... Oh its great! This chapter made me super duper excited! And BTW, I super love Lucian, he seems pretty bad-a. So, yeah. I'm gonna have to go read the next chappie now, because I can't hold back anymore! :D
DFTBA
-Lamb
Irene Clark chapter 21 . 6/7/2014
PLEASE WRITE GRAYS STORY, IT CAN BE A COMPLETED TRILOGY, THE INVISIBLES OR SOMEHTING, I know this is in shouty capitals, but i need to express my ned for another story somehow and i cane put a dozen smily fases cause that takes too long, PLEASE Gray's story.
Irene Clark chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
Dam, this story is awesom, the storm kinda reminds me of hurrican katrina in this movie 'Hours', and absoloutely brilliant film by the way
Irene Clark chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
I love how he slowly changes from that suspisious sngry boy to this suspisious angry boy whos completely devoted to ezra, its so so so so cute, and after the day ive had, i need somehtig to make me grin, thankx :)
Irene Clark chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
MA FAV CHAPTER EVA i adore the dynami between lucian and ezra much more than madeline and seb
Irene Clark chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
this story reminds me a little of the song demons by imagine dragons. what do you think?
Irene Clark chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
ITS NOT JACKSON TH DRESS IS TALKING ABOUT OOOOOOOOOH, THIS IS SO GOOOOOOD. I need to sleep, its five in the morning and i got tons of shit to do today and only today, so whay cant i stop reading. i hate you for making this so awesomly good. :)
775 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »