Reviews for Lucian Boom Invisible Head Case
ghurl00 chapter 18 . 7/15/2010
Lucian is the bomb. That dark person in Lucian's head is annoying and really creepy. Love this!
chrissy.qld chapter 18 . 7/15/2010
Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Update soon...its been forever and not ending or updating this story is killing me! there are so many possible endings! please UPDATE! its been almost a year... you havent given up have you? :S
Chrissy chapter 18 . 7/12/2010
This is amazing...Just like Sebastian Bear was... When is the next update though? :(
daydee chapter 18 . 7/8/2010
so...

WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED?

day dee
Siagao chapter 18 . 7/3/2010
Are you ever going to finish this! I really want to know what happens...it's killing me!
littlebeth2209 chapter 18 . 6/8/2010
please please please UPDATE!
Mockin' Bird chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
Is it really scary when a hurricane passes by? Actually, I think that was a stupid question. HAHA.
Mockin' Bird chapter 8 . 6/8/2010
You know, when I read Seb's story, I felt that Seb's the main character even though it's from Madsy's point of view. But when I read Lucian's story, Ezra seems to be the main character. I wonder what's different?
Mockin' Bird chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Haha, I like your author ramble. I guess it's fate huh, the first time I saw your Seb story, it was in the skow winners. One year later, I decided to read it. Don't ask. Then, after reading Seb's story, I decided not to read Lucian's story. Probably coz it wasn't finished. A few days later, I was looking through the skow winners and happened to see Lucian's story. Only I thought the title was rather familiar and Seb's story popped into my head. So, I clicked on it and now I'm here, reading your story!
asianinvasion0530 chapter 18 . 5/1/2010
I'm thinking I should have waited to start reading this story until AFTER this story was off hiatus because I can't wait for more! I love Lucian and Ezra, maybe a little more than I love Sebastian and Madeline. Probably because I just loved their beginning love/hate dynamics, and it's a bit darker.

Anyways, I'm eagerly awaiting any new update for this story, though I know it'll be a while. [ In the meantime, I read all of Moon Child so far, so I guess updates for that story will help me get over the lack of updates that this story will get. ]
Cee.wat.i.live.for chapter 18 . 4/5/2010
Heyy:) I left a review 2 days ago on the previous story to this one.. I said i would read it and I did! This was an amazing plot- so original like Seb's story- i love how you showed us so many other sides of all the characters especially Lucian and Ezra.

This is also very sad :( Poor Lucian! and Ezra too, having to watch Lucian become possesed and not be able to do anything about it- she doesn't even know if he will be possessed forever and/or die!

I love their relationship though and I can't wait to read more about it! I'm also curious about her visions like what will happen and what won't happen in them. Well I will figure it out by reading more! Right? hahah.. Anyway keep up writing cause it's soo amazing and I can't wait for more
Bubbly Girl chapter 18 . 4/3/2010
Oh! I love Seb's story but I am REALLY loving this story because I think that I am a lot like Ezra! :)

Great job and PLEASE update SOON!

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
Ashley chapter 18 . 4/3/2010
I just started your story and it's awesome I cant stop reading. You have to finish it it's getting really good, I so wanna know what will happen to lucian. Love this story.
AlliSaurusTex chapter 18 . 3/17/2010
Hi! Please continue with this story! I have fallen in the love with the characters and well, it's AMAZING.
Mary Chrys chapter 18 . 3/17/2010
Hello. I'm a new reader of this story, and I couldn't help but notice that you haven't updated in about six months. So I feel like I should ask: Is torture a favorite pastime of yours? Lol. But really. You should update. (
782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »