Reviews for Lucian Boom Invisible Head Case
LaMB-COW chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
Muhahahha. Its not for who she thinks it is... I love the dresses and the tags and stuff... Oh its great! This chapter made me super duper excited! And BTW, I super love Lucian, he seems pretty bad-a. So, yeah. I'm gonna have to go read the next chappie now, because I can't hold back anymore! :D
DFTBA
-Lamb
Irene Clark chapter 21 . 6/7/2014
PLEASE WRITE GRAYS STORY, IT CAN BE A COMPLETED TRILOGY, THE INVISIBLES OR SOMEHTING, I know this is in shouty capitals, but i need to express my ned for another story somehow and i cane put a dozen smily fases cause that takes too long, PLEASE Gray's story.
Irene Clark chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
Dam, this story is awesom, the storm kinda reminds me of hurrican katrina in this movie 'Hours', and absoloutely brilliant film by the way
Irene Clark chapter 16 . 6/7/2014
I love how he slowly changes from that suspisious sngry boy to this suspisious angry boy whos completely devoted to ezra, its so so so so cute, and after the day ive had, i need somehtig to make me grin, thankx :)
Irene Clark chapter 12 . 6/7/2014
MA FAV CHAPTER EVA i adore the dynami between lucian and ezra much more than madeline and seb
Irene Clark chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
this story reminds me a little of the song demons by imagine dragons. what do you think?
Irene Clark chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
ITS NOT JACKSON TH DRESS IS TALKING ABOUT OOOOOOOOOH, THIS IS SO GOOOOOOD. I need to sleep, its five in the morning and i got tons of shit to do today and only today, so whay cant i stop reading. i hate you for making this so awesomly good. :)
Irene Clark chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
To be perfectly honest, i love lucian waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than seb. i love the romanticness of seb, bit i love hes in love with Madsy. But i frikken love Lucian. I reread the first story, just so i could read the sequel properly from Lucians first introduction. I think ezra's perfect for him, he needs someone as wild and fun as her to bring light back into his life
AboutAs SubtleAs A FlyingBrick chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
I'm from Ireland and just a little FYI, we use the Eurpoean Euro currency not 'Ireland money'

Ps love your stories and so happy that you couldn't wait to come to Ireland :)
aoimythis chapter 21 . 3/7/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE, I've held back tears in my attempts to not look crazy in front of people as I read this story. Honestly there are few authors who manage to bring me tears here on FictionPress. Very original and wonderful story, might I add I have neglected all my homework to finish this story to the end. Eros just sucks me in and has me dreaming of candy apple trees and yellow path ways that take me to funny looking houses that stretch. I am looking forward to your work! I'm honestly contemplating going to the nearest park and stumble on a pair of sprites!
Cookie Dough chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
A story I'll always be fond of :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Bassoonninja chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
I'm in love with this story
Bassoonninja chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
I think you have become my favorite author.
Bassoonninja chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I really love how imaginative your writing is! I've been reading your books for hours and I can't get enough!
782 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »