Reviews for Lucian Boom Invisible Head Case
koerle chapter 21 . 5/28/2013
Loved this story! Ezra and Lucian are so cute and their story was epic!
Your writing and story line were great! I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you!
intercostalspace chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
their little fights remind me of rukia & ichigo (bleach manga/anime characters)
intercostalspace chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
they got lost? wth?!
intercostalspace chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
nice
intercostalspace chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
great first chapter! :)
knightfall91 chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Spelled "Gray" wrong. Apologies.

lovelovelovelove this story :)
knightfall91 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Oh my gosh. I definitely agree with what HeadOverHeelsInHate said about another story! I was actually thinking about kind of the same lines as what they said with Grey. Well, either he ends up in the mortal world and there's only one girl that can see him/help him get back orrrr he ends up in the Lowlands and falls for someone that is Dark and has been living there for a long time. Now that I say it it is kind of like Lucian but kind of not. And I know Grey has been to the Lowlands and was def not in to it but it's five years later! He could have grown some lol

And I never really thought about it but it'd be really cool to read a David Michael story too!
Gs chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
To be honest with you, I got bored half way through this story. You started off strong but towards the ending it just got... Uninteresting. I didn't end up finishing the first story with Seb and Madsy and I guess it's 'cause I got the same vibe from this one.
The ending was very disappointing. It felt as if you were just finishing it for the sake of everyone else's interest.
Well whatever. My opinion doesn't really count
Arya Yamamoto chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
I've always loved the yummy kisses portrayed in your stories. They seem much much much better than the actual sex haha. I don't really know what to say about this story. I mean I'm sure everyone has already told you that the setting is awesome, a further exploration of the dream land first mentioned in Sebby's story. The chemistry is smoking, though i'll always like sebby n mansy better cos i read bout them first, and just fell head over heels for them.
I like the way Luc and Ezra's story progressed, though it was similar with Seb and Mad's. Notice that the story always starts off light and bubbly with new love but takes a turn at around ch 13, which is the stage where the main pair starts getting past their self denial and falls in love (or realises their love). Ah whatever... I'm rambling...
Anyways, sweet things, sweet times and sweet ppl makes this a sweet read.
Thanks for a great story!
Ngoc1231 chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
It is so cute. I spent a good 2 days reading this. Lucian can't do wrong in my eyes haha. It put me in such a good mood.

And when Ezra had to kill Lucian, I was about to cry. It was really reminiscent of the 3rd book of the Immortal instruments. Although it was nice that love's kiss brought him back, and better than ever.

And I do adored the wedding ceremony. And I love the vows. I can't even say I would ever do vows for my wedding but I do like how you wrote yours. The concept for the wedding I thought was really cute.

Getting to know all of Lucian's back story was such a journey. It was insane really. To think he got a second chance, gosh. And for him to be running around with a happy family is adorable.

Love the story!
*Ngoc1231*
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 21 . 1/28/2013
It would be cool if you did a story about Grey. Maybe he could fall in love with a servant/prisoner of the Elders and with the blessing of Eros and the help of his friends, he could rescue her and start a rebellion against the mean, corrupted, self-indulgent Elders.
But I really wanna hear about David Michael too! He has a strong imagination so he should be able to get in for heir world. Plus, an older, still believing David Michael would be epic!
DeadlyKitten2021 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
doot doot doot read the first one LOVED IT, this one love it so far ;-)
frouwe chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
Did I already review this story? I can't remember. I'm sorry if I didn't; this is my favourite story of yours. I think Lucian is the hottest male lead ever (I liked him way better than Seb, and I really liked Seb). The dark storyline also appealed to me a lot more than the Invisible Pervert one. Also, Ezra is great. At first her too bubbly personality annoyed me, but as the story progressed she grew on me. I think she's better as a lead than as a supporting character.

The only thing keeping this story from being perfect is that you have quite a bit grammar mistakes. Things like that usually make me opt out of reading something - but this is just too good.

And now I want a Gray story. And a Emilia/Jace one, even if it's just a one-shot.

I'll probably be re-reading this when I have some free time.
Bell chapter 21 . 10/3/2012
I don't know if I've ever reviewed your stories before but I definitely should have! It's been so long since I've read your work and when I discovered that this story was finally done, I had to go back and read Sebastian's story and then this all over again. I'm glad I did. I absolutely loved them so props to you.

Just thought I'd finally review this and let you know that your work is greatly appreciated and loved. :D

I'm looking forward to anything you might put out in the future.

- Bell
F.H.W chapter 21 . 9/29/2012
Yeah man!:) finally I get to read the complete version and it so wasnt what I expected:) It came with an unexpected twist at the end:) Thanks for writing this piece of awesome:)
782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »