Reviews for Tamed : Nathan & Calista
Ultra Glacial Rose chapter 9 . 8/19/2008
i think you should introduce the two new characters, yet have the guys like the girls or.. like

Mimi likes Someone but Tristan like mimi

Triangles are cool.

And then Lucas likes a girl but Ysabella likes Lucas?

Something like that XD

not good at explaining things.

Also, It would be funny is Jake said those things to his real mother randomly and get the two lovers in big trouble. O:

Please update soon, sorry for the... Long? review?
eshlie chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
M... Hot kiss :)

"What are boobies?" LOL. I burst out laughing. TRUE.
RandomChick346 chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
i like the idea of miles and river having a different story. i also completely adore jake. He's just so sweet and innocent, not to mention gullible. he's so cute!
xbrunnettex0 chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
aw that waas really sweet how he payed all that money so nobody would kiss her. hmm to answer ur question, i think u would introduce new guys for Mimi and Ysabella, because if u made them get together with Lucas and Tristan, everyone in both groups is going out. i mean if u did do that, it wouldnt be bad, but it would be kinda unrealistic. I also cant wait for River and Miles to get together. will we find out what river said to make Miles talk to him again?
windybidindy chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
i really like your story!

hmm... whatever you choose for the next chap i know it's gonna be great! :]
pinkeclipse chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
LOL! omg jake is so adorable!
searchingcrystal chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
I think you should introduce one new character for Ysabella then Lucas gets angry and then later they get together. Mimi and Tristan should be together too. I love you story! this is the most comical chapter so far!
Vici Daily chapter 9 . 8/15/2008
I seriously loved this chapter because it was so much fun to read! I think you should NOT introduce two knew guys and have the whole group go out, like CALISTA/NATHAN RIVER/MILES MIMI/TRISTAN LUCAS/YSABELLA. Keep writing and update soon! ~Angela
eshlie chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
I have a thing for music geniuses like Calista. I'm writing one too. Nice story here :) I so love Calista and Nathan!
HotaruConohame chapter 8 . 8/4/2008
Um...hi! I love your story but you're long chapters make me sad about my writing skills XD Anyway, I'm going to keep an eye on this and see where it goes!
RandomChick346 chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
YAY! No grammar mistakes!

It shocked me that Jayden was gay. Is there gonna be another gay guy coming to be his boyfriend?

Oh, and i think that only some drunk people are fun. Like my mom for example. One glass of wine and we're on our way to Seaworld!

have miles talk to river, please?
September Sapphire chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Ysabella is a homophobe! that's kind of unfortunate i really like her character! but oh wels nathan and calista are so cuute!
pinkeclipse chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
spending somw time together is going to be their main issue...how soon will the kissing booth scene be coming?
theslykit chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
cal and nate are sickeningly cute..lol. update soon!
Ultra Glacial Rose chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
Yeah, I do the same.

I remember I wrote this story about some girl, she was a meanie and what not. and some other girl was trying to hurt her deeply.

[haha. too bad I lost that story, my friends thought it was amazing]

"like I can kill him/her off or make him suffer.." I'm guessing it's a he? Lol

Fear not, for I too am a saddist.

Also, AW. They should say I love you. _ And Aw at Jay being gaay. that's so cute. ;D
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »