Reviews for Tamed : Nathan & Calista
Dibee chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
TO CUTE! :] Update ASAP PLS!
September Sapphire chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
loves it! update soon :)
RandomChick346 chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
that was a great chapter! i like that Nathan is working so hard to keep Kelly an outcast for Calista. it's also convienent that Gavin is Calista's ex. (Mwa-ha-ha! Evilness.)

By the way, you need to have a coma or a period when you end a quote.

EXAMPLE: "Your toe is bleeding." said Grace. "I know," Carrie sighed.

Notice that there was a period or coma before the quote ends. I'm not trying to criticize you (as my sister would think and burst into hysterical tears. i really don't know how i ended up being the only sane member of my family. Scratch that, i'm partially sane, i'm WAY too happy) i'm just giving you friendly advice. Tah-tah!
pinkeclipse chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
thanks for answering my questions! glad that river is apologizing! that should get them to start talking right?
Ultra Glacial Rose chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
Lol. Awesome!

I'd like to add.

River sounds hott. HAHA

sorry. I'm really hyper.

You have insomnia too? I've had it for about a month. sucks, doesn't it?

Also, Gavin is the name of the dude I hate in rl, thank you for the revenge XD Mwahaha, if only i could do that in real life... ;3;

Keep them coming, fp buddy!

haha

I'm going to miss this story when it ends. ;3;

Also, poor Midnight. XD
bfungus chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
I just found your story, read it, and now im hooked. I seriously cannot wait to see what happens next :D
Holiday in Spain chapter 7 . 7/20/2008
It's really good, I like it. .
Ultra Glacial Rose chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
there are quite a few mistakes but I can't seem to find them again w Sorry. I'll keep a look out for next time!
RandomChick346 chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
OMG! (just to let u no that's how i start all my reviews) I CANNOT BELIEVE MILES AND RIVER KISSED! that is so cute! except for the crying part. not so cute. why would she be sad? i mean, yeah, she hates the guy, then kisses the guy then cries over it? it confuses me a little.

oh, how long till the grandmother comes in? like, an estimation of chapters.

;) smiling is fun. is that how you spell smiling?
pinkeclipse chapter 6 . 7/16/2008
im glad one of her friends is going to be with one of his friends but in what way does jayden marcus create a problem for nathan and calista?
Novella Vialli chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
I love this story!

Please update soon!
RandomChick346 chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
OMG! i loved this chapter! i am a HUGE romantic and moonlight walks with a kiss just melt my heart into a puddle of goo. i have to say, though, there were a few run on sentences.

p.s. yes, i do have a youtube account, but no video's yet. my brother wouldn't let me use his camera and i just recently got my own. i don't know where you could have seen me.
pinkeclipse chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
is his grandmother going to make a visit?
Ultra Glacial Rose chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
I'm quite excited for Kelly's Revenge. AND to see what this meanie of a Grandmother will do.

You know, if this were published into a novel and was put up for sale, I'd buy it right away. :]
searchingcrystal chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
I am a complete hopeless romantic so I am really into this stuff. I really like the hate-to-love stories. They are interesting and I love YOUR story. Keep up the good work! Cannot wait to read more!
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »