Reviews for Tamed : Nathan & Calista
tiertier chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
I love this story! I love that Nate softened up for Calista ,and their chemistry is adorable! Can't wait for more!
pinkeclipse chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
im glad calista and Nathan's family get along! will she also get along with his father? thanks for updating! love their chemistry!
xbrunnettex0 chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
good story so far. im glad they didnt make out yet. update soon
Suppy chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
Beautiful job, as usual. (:

Keep it up!

-Cherish
RandomChick346 chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
i love this story! i like the fact that u had the bad boy become good just for one girl! BTW, u sometimes use the wrong tenses for the sentence. just thought i'd let u no!

:) i'm always a happy person
Ultra Glacial Rose chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
Haha,

Well there are a few mistakes in this chapter but it takes too long to re-read everything again to copy the mistakes.

I don't feel that something is missing anymore, you pretty much covered everything. But I want to see how Kelly thinks.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
love the story cant wait for more

-ifly*hugs*
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
great chapter i love nate and calista
pinkeclipse chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
please continue writing! its a great start!
pinkeclipse chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
yay! they are going to be close now!
pinkeclipse chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
loved it! the tattoo was not something i expected but its good that she surprises him!
YankeeSkata chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
luv ur story it is amazing
Suppy chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
Buahaha. I'm back. :D

Loved the chapter, as usual. Haha, that tattoo thing at the end was pretty sweet D. I like teddy bears too... can I have a teddy bear? :D

Anyway, loved it loads and keep up the awesome job.

-Cherish
Ultra Glacial Rose chapter 3 . 7/1/2008
hahahaha.

That was another amazing chapter.

You're amazing at that.

Midnight is a good name. :U I would rather be named Midnight than Miles. Miles is like soo, unoriginal. Lol I'd like to drive over her. O:

Go Nate. Lol

It feels like something is missing from the plot... I don't know what.
Ultra Glacial Rose chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
This story is wonderful, during this time I was reading I thought as though I was standing there watching them eat. It made me feel like a creeper x
213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »