Reviews for Of Wizards and Giant Butterflies
Starlight606 chapter 16 . 1/9/2013
I loved this story! It deserves so much more reviews than it has!
Ms. Critic chapter 14 . 8/23/2008
So I feel like reviewing again after reading the other reviews. First of all, I lolal during this story. Also, I'm not aware of any stories in which the humor is entirely based on jokes. I mean, no one stops in the middle of the chapter and goes "Knock knock." It just doesn't work like that. And the Peanut Butter thing? It was totally crucial to the plot! David's repeated dreams about peanut butter symbolized his growing confidence and coming into terms with his own ability to take charge of the situation and create a happy outcome. In his final dream he faced his ultimate fear, but could not overcome them entirely. Which only means he has room to grow in the next book!

Yours Truly,

Ms. Critic
Ms. Critic chapter 16 . 8/23/2008
I refuse to say how much I loved this story. I am very upset. David and Madison never got their movie date. I will never read another story by this author ever again. Also, soldier is spelled with an I. An I! soldIer. SOLDIER! Not solder. GET IT RIGHT!
1000 Dimes chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Sorry, not a review, but...

Bob Evans: Ha, you're probably right. I need to watch less British comedies.

Now that I reread this story, though, I think it sounds alot like a cartoon episode. It would be funnier as a cartoon, fo' sho'.
Bob Evans chapter 16 . 7/9/2008
Okay, so I was expecting some kind of horrible cliff hanger ending that would only be resolved by the next story. But you successfully resolved this plot, while leaving room open for more adventure. UNLIKE Wreath 2, where it ended with the Master Captain racing back to Marva, and Commander Sandra and the Mediator still on Wreath trying to stop the Promise Alliance from taking over the universe!

Still, the whole Peanut Butter thing makes no sense. I mean, I guess if it was some kind of huge subplot in the whole saga, but I'm pretty sure the magical stone had nothing to do with it, so I don't know what the point of this story was except for introducing the characters and concepts for the later stories. So...you better write more! Or else!

Bob Evans

P.S. Fudge on 10 Dimes. Apparently the humor in here was too silly for his tastes. Maybe he should go find some more "tasteful" humor.
dinodaw chapter 16 . 7/9/2008
well well it's over or is it? i don't know... and that was the only part with the peanut butter 8p anywho good story.

keep up the good work!
Seykhl chapter 16 . 7/9/2008
I completely loved it. A lot. Continue, please! That was so funny. Thanks for writing it!

-T.I.N.
Rayder99 chapter 16 . 7/9/2008
I loved it! You should make a 2nd one. For anyone who see this should take a look at my storys.
1000 Dimes chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Honestly... It wasn't very good.

Pretty much all of the humor was based off of words like 'Nachos' and dumb conversations. It was like reading a grocery list.

Also, there are no actual jokes in it. If you find commercial references and thinking flip-flops funny, I can understand that, but most intelligent people don't.
dinodaw chapter 15 . 7/8/2008
Is that it? is there more? when dose the peanut butter come into play? I WANT TO KNOW!
Seykhl chapter 14 . 7/7/2008
Hilarious. I like the whole "this hasn't been invented stuff" and the "if this becomes a movie" and pretty much everything. Great!

-T.I.N.
dinodaw chapter 14 . 7/7/2008
heh dufartt things he is fat, and a big werid mountain what next will you think of...

Keep up the good work
That Green Gentlewoman chapter 13 . 7/6/2008
omg, cliff hanger! could it possibly be dufartt? or is it just somebody with a sinister voice?

i loved the whole "your face" thing. i do it all the time, but i use "your mom" instead of "your face". love the story, as always.
Bob Evans chapter 13 . 7/5/2008
Ha, this has the classic humor of a R.E.D./Double-A comedy. Although the grammar needs some serious work in places, and sometimes it tends to drift from a narrative to a script, it still keeps me laughing. Vaztrosha is my favorite character by far (even if she is the most forgotten in the whole story). I can't help but make the Harry Potter connections with David, Lenny, and Madison, but I'm still trying to figure out who Cat, Leroy, and Captain Smith represent (although I suspect one of them is that of Snape).

I'm still trying to figure out where the Peanut Butter comes into the whole grand scheme of things, but I suppose we'll find out eventually, won't we? And ya know it's gonna be epic when this is only Book 1.

Bob Evans

P.S. Congrats! I'm Favoriting it!
D.Doberman chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Lol. This is freaking hiliarious.